Check your account email address ×

So it turns out there is a tape.

Remember during the impeachment when the Dems were wringing their hands and making tearful pleas about abuse of power and obstruction of justice well this it what it actually looks like.   If you were wondering how stupid Joe Biden is this tape puts him right around talking monkey.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you wonder what the democrats are doing... look at what they are accusing the republicans of.

Exactly. I'll bet if a study was done on this there would be a 90%+ correlation.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Anler said:

This just surfaced? Someone had to know about this. They don't even care about the appearance of their corruption. 

Now you know why the democrats were worried about Rudy Giuliani going to Ukraine before/during/after the impeachment hearings while a Trump was tweeting about Ukraine/Biden corruption.

people forget that Trump is president and pretty much has access to shit long before it is even remotely thought about being “leaked”.  

Trump tells the public what he has seen and what has been confirmed by our intelligence agencies thru hisTwitter in a round about way and a very calculated and tactful way

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well considering he bragged about it a number of times does this tape surprise or have any moe significance than that admission?

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

At this point none of this even matters anymore. The guy is senile and therefore unfit for office. Period, end of story.

Article on Drudge this morning with Carville going off the rails claiming "Trumps gonna get his fat ass beat".  :lol:  Speaking of someone who just needs to go away.  Guy has lost it, just like Biden.  How these morons keep pretending that Biden is fit to be president, or that they can sell the American public on that is mind boggling to me.  Can't wait for all the soul searching and hand wringing the day after the election....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Article on Drudge this morning with Carville going off the rails claiming "Trumps gonna get his fat ass beat".  :lol:  Speaking of someone who just needs to go away.  Guy has lost it, just like Biden.  How these morons keep pretending that Biden is fit to be president, or that they can sell the American public on that is mind boggling to me.  Can't wait for all the soul searching and hand wringing the day after the election....

I remember the 1st I ever saw Carville. I could not believe someone that looked like him could possibly in the position he was in. :yikes:

Don't be surprised if Biden gets replaced. If he doesn't, they are going to at least try pulling some bullshit in regards to the debates. How can they possibly let him debate anyone at this point?

:dunno:

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton had emails too. Both were nothing burgers...lol

nothing burger .

so you have no butt hurt over a powerful wadhingtion official holding back funds until he gets,a political favor to belp him out in a potentially devestaiing investigation?

just fucking pathetic 

The Ukraine is working this issue from their own end so it is only going to get worse for Biden. Biden Jr is more than likely going to end up answering questions in the Senate at a minimum which should involve a lot of i don't recall and pleading the 5th.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

How many years has it been? It’s on “tape” lol yeah it’s old.

The irony is of course lost on you. This is exactly what the house Dems accused Trump of doing except Biden/Obama did stipulate a quid pro quo. If it were not for double standards you would have no standards at all.

• Like 1