Check your account email address ×

Gay Man Miraculously Turned Straight By Single Bite Of Chick-Fil-A

People who are awake know that Chick fil A is God's chosen food and those who prefer Popeyes are pawns of the globalist, homo satanic cult that are trying to take over the world.  :owned:

article-4248-1.jpg

DALLAS, TX—While gay conversion therapy has long been thought to be ineffective, there may be a promising new method for converting the gays.

Local gay man Landon Ellison was out protesting a Chick-fil-A in his city Wednesday morning when he got hungry. He looked around to make sure his fellow protestors weren't watching before slipping into the restaurant and ordering a classic chicken sandwich.

"It's probably terrible," he sneered at the cashier, who only smiled and said it was her pleasure to have her place of work insulted. "I'll bet it tastes like HATE!"

But when Ellison's food was served 3 seconds later, something miraculous happened: he took a bite of the sandwich and suddenly found he was no longer attracted to men. The woman who served him the sandwich instantly appeared attractive to him. "How you doin'?" he said, raising his eyebrows suggestively. She told him it was her pleasure to be hit on and walked away.

Ellison emerged from the restaurant in a daze, fell to his knees, and lifted his hands and eyes up to the heavens in praise and thanksgiving for the amazing transformation that had occurred in his life.

Sadly, he was turned back by a Whopper.

https://babylonbee.com/news/gay-man-miraculously-turned-straight-after-single-bite-of-chick-fil-a?fbclid=IwAR3q9vkIBLReFaOJhOKwNcQ9-kmV79ajg-7C3GXmLt-7T0mklSCqe4-6N78

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I call :bullshit: Sheepshitforbrains is still a Faggot and hs said he loves and eats the best fast-food chicken sandwich but Its probably more :lies:

Momo, the fattest lizard of them all. :lol:

Jabba-The-Hutt_b5a08a70.jpeg?region=0,2,

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Maybe if the guy behind Sandy's tries one?

Who's that, faggot??? I made more today than you make all year, 'cause you're a cock-smokin' faggot.

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who's that, faggot??? I made more today than you make all year, 'cause you're a cock-smokin' faggot.

WHATS YOUR TNW!

23 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

wow at 50 cents a cock you sucked over 250k cocks in 1 day that is impressive!!  but i guess with all your decades of deduction to your craft has tought you a few tricks to get em in get em off get on to the next one in a hurry . congrats on your accomplishment .

that has to be some sort of record .

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

wow at 50 cents a cock you sucked over 250k cocks in 1 day that is impressive!!  but i guess with all your decades of deduction to your craft has tought you a few tricks to get em in get em off get on to the next one in a hurry . congrats on your accomplishment .

that has to be some sort of record .

:lame:  Major fail, homo.   

I'm holding spelling classes at my woodpile this summer...…………………..be there. Fukkin dummy. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

:lame:  Major fail, homo.   

I'm holding spelling classes at my woodpile this summer...…………………..be there. Fukkin dummy. 

no thanks I don't need my cock sucked by a creepy old man 

Edited by Ez ryder

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no thanks I don't need my cock sucked by a creepy old man 

Who said ANYTHING about cocks, ya' fukkin queer?? 

I was thinking more along the line of whacking you in the face with a 5-D-Cell Maglite.  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Who said ANYTHING about cocks, ya' fukkin queer?? 

I was thinking more along the line of whacking you in the face with a 5-D-Cell Maglite.  

more like a single aaa led keychain light .