Check your account email address ×

Average age of Covid death in PA is 79

• Gold Member

Another state and just a few of old people perishing.  2/3rds of them in nursing homes.  We better shut down longer to extend some old people’s life by a few months at most.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/pennsylvania-covid-19-deaths-average-79-and-67-occurred-nursing-homes

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Boomers and everyone who is perpetuating this fraud.  

Yep.  Greatest fucking of the country ever known.  Bush’s lie about WMD and his band of war mongers pales in comparison To the assault on this country by the pro shutdown crowd

Edited by BOHICA

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Boomers are completely fucking up the lives of every generation after them just for a few more months of life.  This is complete insanity.  

Just like always! Boomers fuck everything else up!

Edited by Anler

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Another state and just a few of old people perishing.  2/3rds of them in nursing homes.  We better shut down longer to extend some old people’s life by a few months at most.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/pennsylvania-covid-19-deaths-average-79-and-67-occurred-nursing-homes

so when are you going to get it and die faggot? u need to reduce your burden on humanity 

9 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so when are you going to get it and die faggot? u need to reduce your burden on humanity 

The orange jump suit little bitch calling anybody a burden on humanity. :lmao:

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Hey you jailbird little bitch, I'll bet you were the little whore on your floor. :lmao:

hey you retarded know nothing weak american faggot, bet u got dropped on your head as a baby and got fed aquarium cleaner when u got sick. typical american

14 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Someone posted a typical stay in long term care is only 12-18 months.  As unfortunate as it is, the vast majority of people dying aren't the ones going to work and keeping the economy going.

which is why gaygrabsdicks10 is at high risk of death

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Someone posted a typical stay in long term care is only 12-18 months.  As unfortunate as it is, the vast majority of people dying aren't the ones going to work and keeping the economy going.

yup takers not earners,  we should encourage the spread in the homes.  Cuomo did his part to make sure it spread well in the NYC old people homes others should follow 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Looking at our local stats here in a population of 500,000.

31% of those testing positive are over the age of 70

30% of positive tests are health care workers.

Total Deaths 103

84 of the deaths were residents in LTC facilities. 45 of those deaths coming from just 1 LTC facility.

They aren't showing the age of the deaths but as of last week I heard there were 2 under the age of 50.

• Gold Member

I think it would be a safe assumption that of the almost 82,000 deaths in the US at least 75000 of those deaths were of SS collecting age.  Hell Cuomo was Intentionally shoving Covid positive people in Nursing homes to kill off the elderly.

Wow, you guys are pissing me off so bad!!!! `

Fukkin cunts that don't care for the elderly. 

Bitches need to be slapped to the ground. 

28 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Looking at our local stats here in a population of 500,000.

31% of those testing positive are over the age of 70

30% of positive tests are health care workers.

Total Deaths 103

84 of the deaths were residents in LTC facilities. 45 of those deaths coming from just 1 LTC facility.

They aren't showing the age of the deaths but as of last week I heard there were 2 under the age of 50.

One of my close buds Pappa died from covid yesterday.  He was 84 and not sure about underlying illnesses but it looks like there was.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Our county here borders NJ.  Think today's count was just shy of 1800 confirmed cases?  Inside info I got was 50% of hospitalizations here was people from the city that didn't want to go to a hospital in the city.

3 hospitalized covid patients as of today.