Check your account email address ×

So we care about lying?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've come to the realization that you aren't electing a candidate you are electing a party. Whatever you say during your campaign ultimately you have to do what the party tells you. All of your appointments, you will vote how they tell you or they will cut your funding and run against you. 

And third party is not an option, there is no established third party in Congress or any state govt so you won't get anything done. It really doesn't matter who you vote for, they aren't the one calling the shots. 

Well fuck there goes my "Amash For President" crusade. :wall:

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've come to the realization that you aren't electing a candidate you are electing a party. Whatever you say during your campaign ultimately you have to do what the party tells you. All of your appointments, you will vote how they tell you or they will cut your funding and run against you. 

And third party is not an option, there is no established third party in Congress or any state govt so you won't get anything done. It really doesn't matter who you vote for, they aren't the one calling the shots. 

Yes but a guy like Trump or Sanders (before he sold out) cause a rift inside of those parties that is useful to see who is who.  Plus a populist candidate really does not answer to the party in the same way a career party candidate does. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes but a guy like Trump or Sanders (before he sold out) cause a rift inside of those parties that is useful to see who is who.  Plus a populist candidate really does not answer to the party in the same way a career party candidate does. 

All very true but, it’s been painfully clear that Trump, will all his bluster and “loose gunning” can’t beat DC.  What he can beat decisively is the Democrats....and that’s why the R’s give him so much chain.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

To an extent you are correct. But you would have to be willfully blind to see that Trump has fulfilled more of his campaign promises than anyone you can think of. No one has made a party bend to his way of things than Trump. Look at the support he had from congressional republicans then to now. They fiddled and fucked around trying to get him to change and they got fired for it.

Nothing will change.. nothing will change. Well right now we have the DOJ investigating it's self and actually find... and doing something about.... DOJ WRONG DOING!

I absolutely agree nothing has ever happened in the past. It's easy to say it will continue.  Why completely dismiss the proof that is coming out that things MAY ACTUALLY BE CHANGING!

If the down side to thinking, as I am, that something may actually happen this time, then being wrong will be the worst part of it. If I am right, and I like to think I am, people will actually do their days in court this time.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump caused a rift in the republican party? News to me. All of Trump's appointments are republican choosings. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump caused a rift in the republican party? News to me. All of Trump's appointments are republican choosings. 

The notion that Trump is some sort of anti party "Maverick" is false.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Probably lawyering up.  I'm amazed though, at the tactics some of these people use.  He hasn't backed down a bit and still stares into the camera with those crazy beady eyes of his, as he's lying through his teeth.  I've said for a while, there are two versions of reality being peddled for the past 4 years.  Scary to think of the lengths people like him seem all too willing to go to.

Lawyering up trying desperately to keep documents and testimonials hidden gone to district court for injunctions :guzzle: still 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You really think (bold)  that describes Trump?  I think he dragged along the Republican party kicking and screaming, and now they know he butters their bread.  I also think they'd turn on him in a minute if they could.  His whole twitter strategy, obnoxious as it is, is how he has been able to stay ahead of a lot of it.  How I see it anyways.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Mitt Romney and the never Trumpers is news to you?

Oh so mitt Romney is the republican party now? Remember John Wayne McCain? He was a Maverick too. Trump had to sell his soul to get the nomination, they aren't going to throw all of their money and resources behind a guy who is going to do whatever he wants and fuck them. Look at what they did to Ron Paul back in 2012 and look how the Dems did Bernie... Twice. 

Trump signed on the dotted line and it's going to work out for him bigly when he's done. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Oh so mitt Romney is the republican party now? Remember John Wayne McCain? He was a Maverick too. Trump had to sell his soul to get the nomination, they aren't going to throw all of their money and resources behind a guy who is going to do whatever he wants and fuck them. Look at what they did to Ron Paul back in 2012 and look how the Dems did Bernie... Twice. 

Trump signed on the dotted line and it's going to work out for him bigly when he's done. 

But but but TRUMP IS KEEPING MOST OF HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES!!!!!

Except the ones he didn’t....which is almost all of them

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump should resign.....3 years ago based on that.

The whole entire Russia thing was a 100% hoax and all involved should hang from that traitorous piece of filth Mueller on down. Then when they are hung properly we start taking a look at the Podestas and Clinton’s as they are the origin of it all

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The whole entire Russia thing was a 100% hoax and all involved should hang from that traitorous piece of filth Mueller on down. Then when they are hung properly we start taking a look at the Podestas and Clinton’s as they are the origin of it all

WikiLeaks told us what this was from the beginning in Podesta's own words. It was always a cooked up deflection of Hilary's dealings in Russia. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

WikiLeaks told us what this was from the beginning in Podesta's own words. It was always a cooked up deflection of Hilary's dealings in Russia. 

I hate Trump as much as MC but you’d have to be a fucking retard to not see the whole Russia thing for what it was.

Trump give us countless legitimate reasons every day to want him hung....we don’t need to invent them

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

But but but TRUMP IS KEEPING MOST OF HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES!!!!!

Except the ones he didn’t....which is almost all of them

i'm just waiting for the tremendous cheap healthcare and the debt to be paid off so easily,  believe me.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I hate Trump as much as MC but you’d have to be a fucking retard to not see the whole Russia thing for what it was.

Trump give us countless legitimate reasons every day to want him hung....we don’t need to invent them

It is not matter of hate or love for Trump but rather what he has done to the likes of the Clinton's and Podesta's of the political class. Tucker Carlson had it right about Trump's election. The people who voted for him did not do so looking for a meshia but rather a bodyguard. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is not matter of hate or love for Trump but rather what he has done to the likes of the Clinton's and Podesta's of the political class. Tucker Carlson had it right about Trump's election. The people who voted for him did not do so looking for a meshia but rather a bodyguard. 

Except Trump has let a whole new class of foxes in the hen house who are equally as dangerous or more so than anything Clinton or Podesta

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm just waiting for the tremendous cheap healthcare and the debt to be paid off so easily,  believe me.

What about our bigly infrastructure bill or bringing the troops home or the wall Mexico is paying for or labeling China a currency manipulator???

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What about our bigly infrastructure bill or bringing the troops home or the wall Mexico is paying for or labeling China a currency manipulator???

believe me those are already happening.  we have the best walls and the best infrastructure is coming soon.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

believe me those are already happening.  we have the best walls and the best infrastructure is coming soon.  

Those will be 2nd term then??