Check your account email address ×

So we care about lying?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Many Obama officials testified under oath much differently than they spewed weekly on TV.

I don’t want to hear a republican fucking retard cry about lying until they start to acknowledge the mother of all lies

Iraq cost us 5 trillion and counting and was a purposeful egregious campaign of lies.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Investing in fraud is not investing. If the retard would just say “the fed is printing faster than you can count and it’s tough to fight all that QE” ....then I’d have some respect for him. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

yea sure.

That shit bag Schiff should be facing a firing squad.

Just now, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

him and a few others. the problem these days is that there is not near enough political assasinations anymore

Its all out there clear as day what has been happening, for anyone who doesn't suffer from memory loss or A.D.H.D.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That shit bag Schiff should be facing a firing squad.

You wouldn’t get an argument from me. 1000 fucking pieces of shit traitors should be facing a firing squad. You only care about the ones with a D who were mean to your orange blowhard champion though

• Like 1

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

You wouldn’t get an argument from me. 1000 fucking pieces of shit traitors should be facing a firing squad. You only care about the ones with a D who were mean to your orange blowhard champion though

Wrong.  Guilty is guilty.  Bring the evidence.   You just hate everyone.  The evidence has been trickling out for almost 4 years against Obamas administration. Facts  I defended Trump because he was innocent, and has faced an unprecedented attack on his presidency by the media and corrupt actors.  Best fucking president in our lifetimes.  :news:   

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

Best Obama lie:

Scandal free administration. :lol:

Don't ever see that one on the AP "Factcheck"  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong.  Guilty is guilty.  Bring the evidence.   You just hate everyone.  The evidence has been trickling out for almost 4 years against Obamas administration. Facts  I defended Trump because he was innocent, and has faced an unprecedented attack on his presidency by the media and corrupt actors.  Best fucking president in our lifetimes.  :news:   

Don't ever see that one on the AP "Factcheck"  :lol: 

I was clear the entire time that the Russia thing was a complete lie. That doesn’t make Trump good ....it just makes those who perpetrated the hoax bad.

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was clear the entire time that the Russia thing was a complete lie. That doesn’t make Trump good ....it just makes those who perpetrated the hoax bad.

Ok.  :dunno:   I still admire the fact that he has stood up to the corruption and is confronting it.  And lets thank our illustrious media for making the bed that they now have to lie in.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jammin said:

Where has that skinny Pencil Neck fucker been? 

Probably lawyering up.  I'm amazed though, at the tactics some of these people use.  He hasn't backed down a bit and still stares into the camera with those crazy beady eyes of his, as he's lying through his teeth.  I've said for a while, there are two versions of reality being peddled for the past 4 years.  Scary to think of the lengths people like him seem all too willing to go to.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Actually we will never know.

From the day he got in there he has been accused of treason in one form or another. His people were framed to get to him. Every decision met with a court challenge.

Tell me how you or anyone else would be able to 'be the good' guy when an entire government is against you.

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

From the day he got in there he has been accused of treason in one form or another. His people were framed to get to him. Every decision met with a court challenge.

Tell me how you or anyone else would be able to 'be the good' guy when an entire government is against you.

I somehow don't think he gets that.  Or why I still stick up for the president.

No one saw of had anything that could prove any of their allegations against Trump or his people.

Barr and his team have evidence on paper from the perpetrators own hands proving skull fuckery.

40 minutes ago, Snake said:

You can be the good guy by not elevating fascist fucking assholes like Bill Barr it positions of power. That would be a start

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

Keep voting for the parties that never do what they say!

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

I don’t want to hear a republican fucking retard cry about lying until they start to acknowledge the mother of all lies

Iraq cost us 5 trillion and counting and was a purposeful egregious campaign of lies.

Woolie says that never happened and bringing it up is just a knee jerk reaction. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

They all lie but not as much as the other guys lie!

I have come to terms with standard politicians lying the problem here is the pols got the FBI, DOJ, CIA and the press to all lie together for a common goal.  What good are elections if the game is going to be rigged in this manner.  Trump is just the canary in the coal mine.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Woolie says that never happened and bringing it up is just a knee jerk reaction. 

Drop the obsession, holy shit.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Drop the obsession, holy shit.

Yeah fuck it....nothing to see here...it's actually good that this is happening as it has brought out the hacks and their selective outrage yet  again.   :saluting:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have come to terms with standard politicians lying the problem here is the pols got the FBI, DOJ, CIA and the press to all lie together for a common goal.  What good are elections if the game is going to be rigged in this manner.  Trump is just the canary in the coal mine.

I've come to the realization that you aren't electing a candidate you are electing a party. Whatever you say during your campaign ultimately you have to do what the party tells you. All of your appointments, you will vote how they tell you or they will cut your funding and run against you. 

And third party is not an option, there is no established third party in Congress or any state govt so you won't get anything done. It really doesn't matter who you vote for, they aren't the one calling the shots.