Check your account email address ×

Since Rassmuessen polls are relevant again...

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Inside The Numbers With The People's Pundit for Thursday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Better than Obama at this point in his presidency.... :lol:

Not surprised spin or MC didn’t post this. They seem to only post poll results that shows trump down bigly. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Not surprised spin or MC didn’t post this. They seem to only post poll results that shows trump down bigly. :lol: 

Well it sure would be embarrassing if Trump loses to a walking talking corpse. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

At this point I’m hoping Amash can throw a wrench in the gears. Our mainstream party choices are getting worse and worse every election.

Just now, Edmo said:

At this point I’m hoping Amash can throw a wrench in the gears. Our mainstream party choices are getting worse and worse every election.

Still waiting for his message and what he’s running on/about.  Does he even have a campaign going yet?

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

What's even more embarrassing is Biden is the best the DNC can come up with, ultra sad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

What's even more embarrassing is Biden is the best the DNC can come up with, ultra sad.

Whats more embarrassing is he actually has people who can't wait to vote for him.  He has no shot, but still....

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whats more embarrassing is he actually has people who can't wait to vote for him.  He has no shot, but still....

I think I know who they are.....:lol:

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

doubtful, very doubtful

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

So the guy that voted to impeach Trump over :bullshit: and :lies: is your guy???

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

So the guy that voted to impeach Trump over :bullshit: and :lies: is your guy???

Never said he was my guy. I thought he was alright until he starting ranting and raving about impeachment. Just would be nice to have more choices. 

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Never said he was my guy. I thought he was alright until he starting ranting and raving about impeachment. Just would be nice to have more choices. 

Like most things in life you work with what you got :dunno:

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking in absolutes is bad, right? :dunno: