Check your account email address ×

The economy is fucked.

• Gold Member

With the coronavirus’s average age of death like 82 years old people with pre existing conditions it is hard to believe we sunk the economy and forced people like Ben out of a job to extended the really old people’s life by maybe a few months at the most if at all. 

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

With the coronavirus’s average age of death like 82 years old people with pre existing conditions it is hard to believe we sunk the economy and forced people like Ben out of a job to extended the really old people’s life by maybe a few months at the most if at all. 

The economy was complete garbage 6 months ago. Layoffs were coming and this Coronavirus was just an excuse 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The economy was complete garbage 6 months ago. Layoffs were coming and this Coronavirus was just an excuse 

So you would have been laid off this week even if there wasn’t coronavirus?

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So you would have been laid off this week even if there wasn’t coronavirus?

Maybe this week , maybe next.....maybe last month 

GDP was shrinking fast and we were in a manufacturing recession. Those are facts

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

GDP was shrinking fast and we were in a manufacturing recession. Those are facts

Time for you to find a more stable profession if it was a sinking ship prior to the Covid.

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Time for you to find a more stable profession if it was a sinking ship prior to the Covid.

How about you eat a fucking dick you ball gargling faggot

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Do as I say not as I do. 

I knew we’d come up with a good slogan to slap on the front stoop!  You win a small prize (it will be taxed at the bonus rate)..

87DDC50D-9DFC-48A7-8D3D-8B18B3E4C9C2.jpeg

I was down 28% a few weeks ago. I'm down about 10% from my all-time high now. Could be a lot worse.  I believe the market will come back fairly good, before too long.  Once this Corona Is dealt with. 

• Gold Member
44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about you eat a fucking dick you ball gargling faggot

You should look at maybe a career in law enforcement...  They take dull normal individuals like you.   You also got a jump start on a career as a cop as you got the blow hard part down just perfect for being a cop!!!

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was down 28% a few weeks ago. I'm down about 10% from my all-time high now. Could be a lot worse.  I believe the market will come back fairly good, before too long.  Once this Corona Is dealt with. 

My bitcoins are pumping and the future looks ominous... for you!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-stock-to-flow-creator-will-go-dark-if-btc-price-hits-6-figures

4 hours ago, Anler said:

They are going to have to spend their way out of this. Which kinda lends to what you and I have been saying forever that if our economy was so great before why was it necessary to increase spending and lower interest rates? Now the rates will most likely go negative which will really start to piss people off when their banks start charging them for using their own money. Also look for local taxes to skyrocket and we already have really high taxes around here. 

Yeah you and Ben.  :lol:  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah you and Ben.  :lol:  

A little search function should produce something pretty quick. But we know you dont like actual history... 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Whhaaaat?  Not until the virus hit.

Just now, Anler said:

A little search function should produce something pretty quick. But we know you dont like actual history... 

Sure you’ve been saying it and you were wrong.  Now we have a pandemic that sunk it so save the hindsight revisionism and act like the economy was sinking BEFORE it froze up the economy.  Jesus fuck you guys are not economists so get over yourselves with the finger pointing and insults.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Sure you’ve been saying it and you were wrong.  Now we have a pandemic that sunk it so save the hindsight revisionism and act like the economy was sinking BEFORE it froze up the economy.  Jesus fuck you guys are not economists so get over yourselves with the finger pointing and insults.

Did we not INCREASE spending in a growing economy and did we not LOWER fed rates in said growing economy? Are those instruments of fundamental growth in your professional opinion? 

And how many trillions were lent to the repo markets since sept of last year? Was that a measure of great success and financial excellence? 

Just now, Anler said:

Did we not INCREASE spending in a growing economy and did we not LOWER fed rates in said growing economy? Are those instruments of fundamental growth in your professional opinion? 

The growth was tepid until Trump got in and announced his stimulus.  You guys keep arguing that giving tax breaks during times like this is wrong, and thats an opinion held by some.  Its not held by all.  See Art Laffer.   But Trump gave the middle class a well needed break and lower rates stimulated the business community.  The economy took off and tax revenues increased.  Have an opinion fine, but quit acting like your opinions are facts. 

4 hours ago, jammin said:

Can you fucking believe that? Every Festival or event from now until September and later is canceled. Don't go to your second home, stay inside, don't gather recommendations but don't mind us bringing in thousands of people from around the country to hold our convention.  Sounds fucking legit.

They are still importing foreigners to take the jobs though...and letting murderers out of prison.

Clown World

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The growth was tepid until Trump got in and announced his stimulus.  You guys keep arguing that giving tax breaks during times like this is wrong, and thats an opinion held by some.  Its not held by all.  See Art Laffer.   But Trump gave the middle class a well needed break and lower rates stimulated the business community.  The economy took off and tax revenues increased.  Have an opinion fine, but quit acting like your opinions are facts. 

4th quarter GDP 2.1% that's before the virus and after fed help. Trumps own admin. said 4.4% GDP was needed to cover the tax breaks. Trumps best year GDP was 2.9 same as 2015.  Prior to the virus core inflation was up, consumer spending was down, 20% increase in farm bankruptcies, auto sales down, manufacturing down, and this while spending more in his first 3 years than the last 4 and nearly doubling the deficit, and having a record amount of stock buybacks to pump up the market.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's not what the article says, for some reason I that you didn't score well in reading comprehension when in school.

BTW, conventions are very good for business and it would be shame if conditions dictate that it has to be a virtual convention.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Poor stupid Racerdumb

The first fucking sentence.  

Democrats still plan on holding an in-person convention in Milwaukee, Democratic National Committee Chair Tom Perez said Wednesday.

Please, tell me how the "elite" interpret that?   MP,  benny, anyone?  

Edited by racer254

44 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

4th quarter GDP 2.1% that's before the virus and after fed help. Trumps own admin. said 4.4% GDP was needed to cover the tax breaks. Trumps best year GDP was 2.9 same as 2015.  Prior to the virus core inflation was up, consumer spending was down, 20% increase in farm bankruptcies, auto sales down, manufacturing down, and this while spending more in his first 3 years than the last 4 and nearly doubling the deficit, and having a record amount of stock buybacks to pump up the market.

:news:  

51 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I have data that contradicts some of that.  My point was Ben said gdp was sinking fast and we were in a manufacturing recession.  But sure, give that a pass and just challenge me.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:news:  

and?