Check your account email address ×

The Ratings King got pounded again.

I don't understand why people stay so loyal to Trump. I know you're a Conservative Republican, but this is beyond party affiliation. 

Hey, I have more to gain than all of you, if Trump wins. However, I can't stand another 4 years of his repugnant self-promotion, and ego-stroking. 

Just turn on him, he's proven to be a bad person. Don't be a follower of his continued bullshit. Turn on him. 

Families had people dying, and he was talking like it was just another cold season...……..no big deal.   

He had his chance, and he blew it. Time for him to exit,,,,,,,,,,,stage left.    

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't understand why people stay so loyal to Trump. I know you're a Conservative Republican, but this is beyond party affiliation. 

Hey, I have more to gain than all of you, if Trump wins. However, I can't stand another 4 years of his repugnant self-promotion, and ego-stroking. 

Just turn on him, he's proven to be a bad person. Don't be a follower of his continued bullshit. Turn on him. 

Families had people dying, and he was talking like it was just another cold season...……..no big deal.   

Dude, just shut the fuck up. You're like a 12 yr old girl. Stop watching TV and go clean up your "estate".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

anyone who is a conservative republican and supports trump is a fucktard.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

LOL.  So we should support someone other than trump for the election?  Sorry, there is only 2 choices for the POTUS and Trump is still better than the alternative.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Where's the alternative though?

M   fucking   I   fucking   A

Its like sitting at the blackjack table with a 6 and the dealer is showing 20. Pretty bad odds to win.  

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

thats the conservatives job to come up with someone who reflects their ideals,  trump certainly does not

And yes yet again he is the lesser of 2 evils but sucking the cock of someone who does not reflect ones values is ridiculous.  

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats the conservatives job to come up with someone who reflects their ideals,  trump certainly does not

And yes yet again he is the lesser of 2 evils but sucking the cock of someone who does not reflect ones values is ridiculous.  

It's the voters job.  Clearly, fiscal conservancy didn't rank high enough this time.  Trump winning was a referendum against DC, the left and libtwats.  That's solid fact.  FOr better or worse, he looks like he'll win again.....because most on that side of retard just didn't get it the first time.

15 minutes ago, jammin said:

Its like sitting at the blackjack table with a 6 and the dealer is showing 20. Pretty bad odds to win.  

This is us now.  Highly partisan identity politics.  And you can most assuredly thank Obama and the left for this shit too.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is us now.  Highly partisan identity politics.  And you can most assuredly thank Obama and the left for this shit too.

Well, it is the left from the 70's 80's and 90's still trying to win the POTUS as well.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

They say no sex life makes people post about homoerotic fantasies.

How long have you wanted to do this to Trump?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Reality.

5 hours ago, jammin said:

The reality is that ratings are very important to Trump, like really important, like Bachelor finale ratings important.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  So we should support someone other than trump for the election?  Sorry, there is only 2 choices for the POTUS and Trump is still better than the alternative.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Amash is a conservative yet when his name is mentioned everybody says "why waste your vote"...well if that's the way you feel then you'll be stuck with the lesser of two evils. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No problem but you're not a conservative....deal with it. 

I'll take that under advisement.  Thanks.  What are you exactly, who or what do you support, while we're playing the pigeon hole game?  

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Amash is a conservative yet when his name is mentioned everybody says "why waste your vote"...well if that's the way you feel then you'll be stuck with the lesser of two evils. 

Are you voting for him?