Check your account email address ×

national debt could reach $30 trillion by end of September

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

So Trump is going to outspend 8 years of Obama in 4 years? Im sure republicans are furious about that!

But muh payroll tax holiday!!! Derrrr

• Haha 2

Debt has been going up steadily for a long time.  As a percentage of GDP it has actually remained relatively flat for a few years.  As the economy shrinks and we spend $4 trillion on stimulus we will see GDP/debt spike just like it did in 2008-2010.  Eventually it will all come crashing down and interest rates will go through the roof and the US government will need to get serious on cutting spending.  Likely we see tax rates go up and economic growth stagnate.

When it comes to debt and spending, orange man bad.  Not really surprising considering how he has leveraged his businesses over the years.

image.thumb.png.7a250e3dbb8fb2e5b90519e3ab12d087.png

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Debt has been going up steadily for a long time.  As a percentage of GDP it has actually remained relatively flat for a few years.  As the economy shrinks and we spend $4 trillion on stimulus we will see GDP/debt spike just like it did in 2008-2010.  Eventually it will all come crashing down and interest rates will go through the roof and the US government will need to get serious on cutting spending.  Likely we see tax rates go up and economic growth stagnate.

When it comes to debt and spending, orange man bad.  Not really surprising considering how he has leveraged his businesses over the years.

What we are doing now makes 2009 look like child’s play. Debt to gdp has never been higher in the US

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What we are doing now makes 2009 look like child’s play. Debt to gdp has never been higher in the US

This graph stops in 2019.  Once the official numbers catch up it will look like 2009 or worse.

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

This graph stops in 2019.  Once the official numbers catch up it will look like 2009 or worse.

It will look much much worse. Also this shit takes literally none of the Fed “assets” into account which are fucking toxic and junk

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

The debt prior to the virus was 107.25% that's 3.25% higher than Obama ever had.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

WE need to give Harvard university more money. No reason they should have to tap into that billion $ + endowment fund they have.

40 billion 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

So Trump is going to outspend 8 years of Obama in 4 years? Im sure republicans are furious about that!

i am like I said the main reason I am not even going to go vote this time around . fucking disgusting.  still pissed rand did not walk in to work hugging every one he saw 30 days ago 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

i am like I said the main reason I am not even going to go vote this time around . fucking disgusting.  still pissed rand did not walk in to work hugging every one he saw 30 days ago 

I don’t think I’ll vote. Even the local races are a joke. The whole thing is sickening to me. 

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

The debt prior to the virus was 107.25% that's 3.25% higher than Obama ever had.

not justifying anything . just asking if you know the cost just servicing the Obama debt ? 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

NO ONE SAW THIS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Tax holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not justifying anything . just asking if you know the cost just servicing the Obama debt ? 

I see you posted 318 billion, is that the total debt service or the amount Obama raised?

26 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I see you posted 318 billion, is that the total debt service or the amount Obama raised?

cost to service the debt in 18 . ie interest on total debt for 2017 

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

cost to service the debt in 18 . ie interest on total debt for 2017 

So less than half of that was Obama's, lets compare that to Trumps in 2020 at then end of the fiscal year.