Check your account email address ×

Trump goes into hiding

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

watch-me.jpg.jpeg

It's weird how some pics goes like your'e sometimes? Snake's does this all the time for some reason?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, irv said:

It's weird how some pics goes like your'e sometimes? Snake's does this all the time for some reason?

Yeah, I have a tough time viewing Snakes usually.  Kinda shows a broken link many times.....is that what you mean and see now?

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah, I have a tough time viewing Snakes usually.  Kinda shows a broken link many times.....is that what you mean and see now?

Yeah, exactly. I see your's is now visible after I quoted your link?? Odd for sure.

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, irv said:

Yeah, exactly. I see your's is now visible after I quoted your link?? Odd for sure.

I see nothing from Instagram or most of the others in the meme thread.

I have a Facebook tracker that keeps anything that will report to FB from tracking me. That goes for people who don't use FB as well.

Unsure what you folks are having....

What's the big deal? Trump was a fluke, an aberration. Overwhelmed a few Republican candidates, and ran against one of the most-hated women in America.  This is the result. 

I'm hoping we can survive this for 7 more months. 

I believe he will be one, and done. If they run Biden, and if the economy takes off by November, anything is possible. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I see nothing from Instagram or most of the others in the meme thread.

I have a Facebook tracker that keeps anything that will report to FB from tracking me. That goes for people who don't use FB as well.

Unsure what you folks are having....

I'm not familiar with any of that. I frequent FB but have no idea what my settings or privacy is set at? I do notice if I Google something, when I go back on FB, there is usually an ad for what I looked at. Tracking for sure, even after I clear my history and such?? 

8 minutes ago, irv said:

I'm not familiar with any of that. I frequent FB but have no idea what my settings or privacy is set at? I do notice if I Google something, when I go back on FB, there is usually an ad for what I looked at. Tracking for sure, even after I clear my history and such?? 

It's not a setting, it is an APP.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Cavuto and Baier being the voice of reason at Fox. 

About time for them to be branded liberals.

I like Tucker.  Especially some of the stories or angles he covers, that are ignored by others.