Check your account email address ×

Peter Navarro on Fox News re. China

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Like the rest of you bleeding twats, you’re hung up on what Trump says. I‘ll wait to see what his actions are and if he doesn’t get tough with China then fuck Trump.

Wrong 

You wanna bet?

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

If by we you mean corporate America you are right, the argument that the US consumer demanded shit from China is absolute bullshit.

We point fingers all day long, meanwhile we continue to increase their wealth our our expense, net.  We'll reap what we sow.  

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I haven’t heard of one virologist or authority on the subject say that it’s a Frankenstein virus. Only media talking heads. There’s many possibilities about how it was introduced to humans. 

and the most plausible seeing as just how it spread. it it escaped from a lab and was covered up by the Chinese govenment . 

no fucking way this started with 1 guy eating a bat no fucking way 

2 hours ago, Im4snow said:

We point fingers all day long, meanwhile we continue to increase their wealth our our expense, net.  We'll reap what we sow.  

To some degree that's true, I buy as much US made and local if possible product, but many things are just not readily available and not because I wanted US manufactures to get cheap shit from China.

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

bottle of mouthwash when he takes it raw

The only one taking it raw, will be you taking a 5 D-Cell Maglite in your ginger-snap ass. 

10 minutes ago, The One said:

Lmfao 

What are you laughing at, faggot? 'Cause some asshole from upstate posts something against me? Notice that he won't accept my TNW CHALLENGE???? So he posts like a faggot, just like you, but will never stand up to me. Why don't you three queers meet-up for a GINGER CIRCLE-JERK? 

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What are you laughing at, faggot? 'Cause some asshole from upstate posts something against me? Notice that he won't accept my TNW CHALLENGE???? So he posts like a faggot, just like you, but will never stand up to me. Why don't you three queers meet-up for a GINGER CIRCLE-JERK? 

Again what's your TNW !!! LMMFAO , You devert everytime, HOMO TALKER!!!

3 minutes ago, The One said:

Again what's your TNW !!! LMMFAO , You devert everytime, HOMO TALKER!!!

I mean to be fair, any of his photos he posted masked or not is more than you've posted.   Just sayin :bc: 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I mean to be fair, any of his photos he posted masked or not is more than you've posted.   Just sayin :bc: 

A mask is a mask it's called a coward !!!

5 minutes ago, The One said:

A mask is a mask it's called a coward !!!

Asking for things yet refusing to post your own or making fun of others looks while refusing to post your own is cowardice.  Aka the momo doctrine 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Asking for things yet refusing to post your own or making fun of others looks while refusing to post your own is cowardice.  Aka the momo doctrine 

:true:

32 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Polaris550 does that all the time , I don't care what pics or info members choose to post but he goes overboard and then deverts! 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only one taking it raw, will be you taking a 5 D-Cell Maglite in your ginger-snap ass. 

How many maglites can you ,shove up ur ass ?

14 hours ago, The One said:

How many maglites can you ,shove up ur ass ?

None up my ass, but your nigga-fucked ass can probably take two mags at a time!!!     :owned:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/25/2020 at 9:19 AM, Mainecat said:

China has never changed. They are the same commie assholes as they ever were.

No one should be surprised. One good thing came from corporate America sending manufacturing there is because of they didn’t China would have tried to invade the US. Fortunately their entire economy rides on trade with us.

The virus has been here since last year. Testing is starting to reveal that almost everyone is carrying it.

:lol:   I can't believe you typed that.   That must have hurt.