Check your account email address ×

Peter Navarro on Fox News re. China

• Platinum Contributing Member

Listening to Peter Navarro being interviewed by Neil Cavuto and he is laying out the case for just how despicable and fucked China is....the world needs to hammer those fuckheads. 

Creating the virus, hiding the virus, buying all the PPE....scum.

I realize this has been covered but when you hear it again and laid it out the way he just did...damn.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listening to Peter Navarro being interviewed by Neil Cavuto and he is laying out the case for just how despicable and fucked China is....the world needs to hammer those fuckheads. 

Creating the virus. :lol: 

as for the rest. Yup. 

China has never changed. They are the same commie assholes as they ever were.

No one should be surprised. One good thing came from corporate America sending manufacturing there is because of they didn’t China would have tried to invade the US. Fortunately their entire economy rides on trade with us.

The virus has been here since last year. Testing is starting to reveal that almost everyone is carrying it.

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

China has never changed. They are the same commie assholes as they ever were.

No one should be surprised. One good thing came from corporate America sending manufacturing there is because of they didn’t China would have tried to invade the US. Fortunately their entire economy rides on trade with us.

That doesn’t make any sense. Trade is what allowed China to rise economically and militarily. They never had the capability to invade America before trade began. Btw, they still don’t. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Creating the virus. :lol: 

as for the rest. Yup. 

So they didn't create it...do you think it just happened or were they working with it and inadvertently let it loose? 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That doesn’t make any sense. Trade is what allowed China to rise economically and militarily. They never had the capability to invade America before trade began. Btw, they still don’t. 

They had and have the numbers. If they partner with Russia?

Look at what Hitler did with Stalin. It’s all a lesson in history how it can happen again.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I realize this has been covered but when you hear it again and laid it out the way he just did...damn.

And yet I don't see Pelosi or Schumer leading the charge about rectifying our foreign policy with CHYnah.  Someone else is though.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So they didn't create it...do you think it just happened or were they working with it and inadvertently let it loose? 

I haven’t heard of one virologist or authority on the subject say that it’s a Frankenstein virus. Only media talking heads. There’s many possibilities about how it was introduced to humans. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I haven’t heard of one virologist or authority on the subject say that it’s a Frankenstein virus. Only media talking heads. There’s many possibilities about how it was introduced to humans. 

Right...that is what I was asking. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And yet I don't see Pelosi or Schumer leading the charge about rectifying our foreign policy with CHYnah.  Someone else is though.

"Much respect to President Xi"

Wonder who recently said that.....

Just now, Mainecat said:

They had and have the numbers. If they partner with Russia?

Look at what Hitler did with Stalin. It’s all a lesson in history how it can happen again.

The idea of China partnering with Russia to fight a protracted war with the west is preposterous. While China might have the numbers, they don’t have the logistic capability to move, feed, support, and equip those troops. America is doing a good enough job at ripping itself apart. 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't like either of those 2, but did they get their trademarks personally delivered?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

no one credible is going to put that out there without iron clad proof even if it is a legitimate possibility, which by every indication it is. 

Edited by frenchy

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no one credible is going to put that out there without iron clad proof even if it is a legitimate possibility, which by every indication it is. 

There’s zero proof that it was created in a lab. Might it have escaped from a lab while researching viruses? Yes. I think there’s a very good possibility. 

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You lost me.  What are you deflecting about?

9 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Yet another Chinese import fucking American's in one way, or another.  We made the bed.

If by we you mean corporate America you are right, the argument that the US consumer demanded shit from China is absolute bullshit.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Trumps election bid is 1000x more important to him than tackling any issue with China. He made that quite evident when he rolled over and cow towed to the globalists and told Navarro and Bannon to get fucked 

I supported Trumps trade war with China....all the way up until when he caved to them fully

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trumps election bid is 1000x more important to him than tackling any issue with China. He made that quite evident when he rolled over and cow towed to the globalists and told Navarro and Bannon to get fucked 

I supported Trumps trade war with China....all the way up until when he caved to them fully

With the pandemic "out clause" there basically isn't a trade deal. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The idea of China partnering with Russia to fight a protracted war with the west is preposterous. While China might have the numbers, they don’t have the logistic capability to move, feed, support, and equip those troops. America is doing a good enough job at ripping itself apart. 

who said anything about a war in the traditional sense?

https://thehill.com/opinion/technology/493456-chinas-strategy-to-reorient-us-tech-companies-is-exposed-what-next

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

"Much respect to President Xi"

Wonder who recently said that.....

Like the rest of you bleeding twats, you’re hung up on what Trump says. I‘ll wait to see what his actions are and if he doesn’t get tough with China then fuck Trump.

58 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Chinese are far more disciplined than the rest of the world. They will be calling the shots, not everybody else. 

Wrong