Check your account email address ×

Illlinois Opening State Parks, Golf, Boating, etc. May 1st

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Some camp grounds in central / northern WI opened with restrictions yesterday. 1 of the restrictions is they be used by local people and not folks from SE WI. Still saying stay away from cabins until further notice.  May 1st PD and other agency's will  be enforcing stay at home and handing out 250 / 500$ tickets.  I wonder how long it would take to ride my bike 226 miles...

Co workers have been going up to their places with out a problem. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Fuck off. We are coming in hot.

What county  is your camp in? I bet the Yoopers are starving for business. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What county  is your camp in? I bet the Yoopers are starving for business. 

Houghton. They are always dead this time of year though. Some of the bars and restaurants close for April in normal years. They call it mud season . Plus most secondary roads have a 3 ton weight limit. The nearest big box store is over 70 miles away from me. The closest town with auto parts,dollar general ECT is 35 miles away. That’s L’ance. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So Trump was right all along.  Parts of the country will being opening up by May 1st as conditions warrant.  

That’s because of internal light therapy and malaria drug distribution. Lysol stock is skyrocketing 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Houghton. They are always dead this time of year though. Some of the bars and restaurants close for April in normal years. They call it mud season . Plus most secondary roads have a 3 ton weight limit. The nearest big box store is over 70 miles away from me. The closest town with auto parts,dollar general ECT is 35 miles away. That’s L’ance. 

I forgot that most places close after sled season for a month or so...sounds like you are in a perfect spot. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Fuck off. We are coming in hot.

It's the who gives a fuck attitudes of you fucking FIBs that fuck things up.  With your response here WoodDick clearly your one of them.

6 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I only tried Golf once and at the time I was in 7th. or 8th. grade, didn't care for it.

Was 66 and Sunny yesterday here.

45 and wind out of the NE yesterday, today is 45 and rain with wind out of the NE, it's that weird time of year where it's warmer up north because we get a lot of NE wind and the big lake keeps temps down.

15 hours ago, Woodtick said:

We never had the stupid rules. Contractors never got shut down ect.

My hillbilly lawncutter told me in the fall that he was getting out of the business, I called another outfit that does lawns, landscaping, and landscape maintenance, it turns out it was a second cuz of mine and he has a large crew of Mexicans, they did a great job two weeks ago relocating a small oak, fresh mulching, and planting a white pine, and the grass cut and trim this week was great! They're $10.00 a week more than the hillbilly who called me a month ago saying he decided to stay in business :lol:

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

Apparently Illinois billionaire chief executive knows how to talk at press conferences and handle a crisis without major civil unrest. Pay attention Trump!

J.B. is a lot smarter than Trump, he's been informed and it shows with his intelligent answers, and he doesn't know an answer he just says he doesn't know, and will defer to the experts if they are available on the stage. He also handles stupid questions in a professional manner, and he has a genuinely good sense of humor. I met him in 2018 at an event, you would never know he's a billionaire when you're talking to him.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

It's the who gives a fuck attitudes of you fucking FIBs that fuck things up.  With your response here WoodDick clearly your one of them.

It’s you fat fucks that don’t realize that your air ports are still open and truck drivers from around the country are supplying your stores. Do you really have no common sense? Someone from NYC can jump on a plane,rent a car with Wisconsin plates at your airport,and blend right in. But but the car with the fib plates is going to kill us with Kung Flu? They are going to buy all of our toilet paper? You keep passing the same 20 dollar bill around your town and let me know how long that lasts. I don’t know what the tourist money injection is in your community is. It’s 50 billion in Chicago. IL is trying to open back up so people aren’t in food lines.  There is a fucking train dedicated for people that live in Cheese village and work in Chicago. Maybe you should protest that and get it shut down. No need for residents of Wisconsin to have fib jobs. Try to stop the fibs from coming to their second homes. You can’t,because  second home owners have the same rights as the locals. We can’t vote in the local elections. But pay into infrastructure,police,fire department,schools and so on. The second home owner pays big local tax,but doesn’t burden the local services. You are fucking dumb!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Apparently Illinois billionaire chief executive knows how to talk at press conferences and handle a crisis without major civil unrest. Pay attention Trump!

Wisconsin and Michigan should take a peak as well.

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s you fat fucks that don’t realize that your air ports are still open and truck drivers from around the country are supplying your stores. Do you really have no common sense? Someone from NYC can jump on a plane,rent a car with Wisconsin plates at your airport,and blend right in. But but the car with the fib plates is going to kill us with Kung Flu? They are going to buy all of our toilet paper? You keep passing the same 20 dollar bill around your town and let me know how long that lasts. I don’t know what the tourist money injection is in your community is. It’s 50 billion in Chicago. IL is trying to open back up so people aren’t in food lines.  There is a fucking train dedicated for people that live in Cheese village and work in Chicago. Maybe you should protest that and get it shut down. No need for residents of Wisconsin to have fib jobs. Try to stop the fibs from coming to their second homes. You can’t,because  second home owners have the same rights as the locals. We can’t vote in the local elections. But pay into infrastructure,police,fire department,schools and so on. The second home owner pays big local tax,but doesn’t burden the local services. You are fucking dumb!

82A4EAF0-1CD9-4A99-9F5F-E3BB095A25C4.png

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

82A4EAF0-1CD9-4A99-9F5F-E3BB095A25C4.png

Sorry,I need to simmer down a bit. Stupid people are giving me ptsd and my Dog isn’t trained to comfort me. I should get on line and get my dog some certified paper work so he can fly with me to Wisconsin . When you fly into a state,no Kung flu can be transferred. Only cars with fib plates. I should grab a truck from work that has Indiana plates when I travel through Wisconsin.  You can’t carry the rona with Indiana plates.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Sorry,I need to simmer down a bit. Stupid people are giving me ptsd and my Dog isn’t trained to comfort me. I should get on line and get my dog some certified paper work so he can fly with me to Wisconsin . When you fly into a state,no Kung flu can be transferred. Only cars with fib plates. I should grab a truck from work that has Indiana plates when I travel through Wisconsin.  You can’t carry the rona with Indiana plates.

I’m in the same boat. Haven’t been to the cabin since first week of March. I can’t wait much longer...

42 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’m in the same boat. Haven’t been to the cabin since first week of March. I can’t wait much longer...

I’m headed up next week I’m thinking? There is still snow on the ground up by me. Temps this week look favorable to get things cleaned up from the winter. I have some downed trees ECT. 

47 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You are good to go now and in all honesty you could have come up anytime. 

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

My hillbilly lawncutter told me in the fall that he was getting out of the business, I called another outfit that does lawns, landscaping, and landscape maintenance, it turns out it was a second cuz of mine and he has a large crew of Mexicans, they did a great job two weeks ago relocating a small oak, fresh mulching, and planting a white pine, and the grass cut and trim this week was great! They're $10.00 a week more than the hillbilly who called me a month ago saying he decided to stay in business :lol:

J.B. is a lot smarter than Trump, he's been informed and it shows with his intelligent answers, and he doesn't know an answer he just says he doesn't know, and will defer to the experts if they are available on the stage. He also handles stupid questions in a professional manner, and he has a genuinely good sense of humor. I met him in 2018 at an event, you would never know he's a billionaire when you're talking to him.

Just like anything thing else. Shit or get off the pot. Your new landscaper was happy for the new business and his workers were happy for a pay check. It’s not rocket science.  It’s really sad how many Americans are looking for free hand outs through this. They will be left behind . 

11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Typical FIB idiot.