Check your account email address ×

How embarrassing

Is it to have 2 of the worst public speakers in the history of American politics to be running for president at the same time? I cant even imagine all of the stupid shit that is going to be said and even worse... DEFENDED by all of you dumb asses. This is truly the lowest point in civilized society... 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is it to have 2 of the worst public speakers in the history of American politics to be running for president at the same time? I cant even imagine all of the stupid shit that is going to be said and even worse... DEFENDED by all of you dumb asses. This is truly the lowest point in civilized society... 

We get what we deserve we've allowed politicians to become an elite ruling class and look no further than this board to see how society fights to defend their side of the aisle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

We get what we deserve we've allowed politicians to become an elite ruling class and look no further than this board to see how society fights to defend their side of the aisle.

We allow ourselves to be fooled and you are right, we get the govt we deserve.  :bc:

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

but if you vote for anyone else you wasted your vote! 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

but if you vote for anyone else you wasted your vote! 

I know right? I am tired of having to explain to people why i am not voting... 

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know right? I am tired of having to explain to people why i am not voting... 

What good does not voting accomplish? I’ve gone this route before. Still end up with the same idiots. :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

What good does not voting accomplish? I’ve gone this route before. Still end up with the same idiots. :dunno: 

It helps a rational person avoid situations where there’s no good choices. 

Just now, Edmo said:

Exactly my point. Absolutely nothing has changed or would have been different if I voted for somebody different. And I am not going to vote for somebody that doesnt represent me because those are the only 2 choices. If this election or the the one prior (Presidential election) has shown us anything is that you are not electing a candidate, you are electing a party. The party controls the candidate. Hence why trump said he was going to drain the swamp and then appointed some of the biggest swamp creatures in the history of the swamp. And the democratic primary? well do I even need to say it? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It helps a rational person avoid situations where there’s no good choices. 

Sounds like every election in our lifetime...

:lol: 

The way I look at is, talking skills and how one presents themselves is not reflective of how much of a good leader they are.

I look at our moron up here. He is about as daft as they come, is a terrible speaker, is insane, is driving jobs and businesses out of this country left and right, doesn't care one iota for his country or its citizens and is just a puppet on a string.

Trump, which I have said numerous times, needs to keep his toilet shut and let others do the talking for him but, imo, compared to our moron, he has done a great job (not perfect) of running your country, caring for its citizens and a whole host of other things as well.

I also look at your alternatives. Trump is not perfect, far from it, but, imo, he is a 100% better than what the option is running against him. Same goes for the whole opposition party. I haven't seen a good one in the whole bunch and they do absolutely nothing to improve on that.

Like I've also said numerous times, I'd trade our moron in charge any day for your President. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I dont see nearly as much people “defending” anything as much as a half dozen of you doorknobs going around calling everyone names because we dont share your “outrage”.  In fact, “ dumbass”  is fixating only on communication style while ignoring other managerial and presidential characteristics, such as leadership, accomplishments, strength,and lets not forget a Myriad of economic metrics, quality of life, etc..  And most of that opinion has been shaped by a corrupt media that still manages to affect guys like you.  So congratulations, you’ve become what you accuse others of. Your transformation to Ben like level of spittle flying, bipolar rants, and being about a quarter as smart as you think you are, is complete.  Kill yourself.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I dont see nearly as much people “defending” anything as much as a half dozen of you doorknobs going around calling everyone names because we dont share your “outrage”.  In fact, “ dumbass”  is fixating only on communication style while ignoring other managerial and presidential characteristics, such as leadership, accomplishments, strength,and lets not forget a Myriad of economic metrics, quality of life, etc..  and most of that opinion has been sihaped by a corrupt media that still manages to affect guys like you.  So congratulations, you’ve become what you accuse others of. Your transformation to Ben like level of spittle flying, bipolar rants, and being about a quarter as smart as you think you are, is complete.  Kill yourself.  :lol: 

No outrage here just laughing at the retarded leadership we all enjoy. And if you want to see defending re-read your post. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

I don't or won't defend all of what Trump says.   Its the policies I'm concerned about.   Obama was one of the smoothest POTUS speakers in history and I disagreed with virtually every policy he stood behind.  

Just now, Highmark said:

I don't or won't defend all of what Trump says.   Its the policies I'm concerned about.   Obama was one of the smoothest POTUS speakers in history and I disagreed with virtually every policy he stood behind.  

Well as I have said earlier I think Trumpers may be a little misguided on his "policies" as I truly believe the democrats arent really trying to beat Trump. They havent really tried to fillibuster any legislation in the last 4 years. They have tried to filibuster some nominees but that seems to be something both parties enjoy. 

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

neither of these two choices should be hard to beat.

now isn't that sad?

That comes from an electorate that’s either limited intellectually or glued so strongly to an ideology that they can’t help themselves. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

well its a repeat of 2016 when it comes to that.  Disgusting this is what it's come down to.  

Would you want to run for president in todays political environment?

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No worries. 

Michelle Obama is going to step in...………..She is so smart and funny.  finally,  a qualified person.   

They might have to if Biden keeps looking so demented. I am really looking forward to the debates! :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Would you want to run for president in todays political environment?

Fuck no. What good, successful business person who's normal would want anything to do with this fucking circus?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well as I have said earlier I think Trumpers may be a little misguided on his "policies" as I truly believe the democrats arent really trying to beat Trump. They havent really tried to fillibuster any legislation in the last 4 years. They have tried to filibuster some nominees but that seems to be something both parties enjoy. 

You are right to that opinion.   No his policies aren't perfect but they are a much better effort in the right direct than past Presidents or more importantly both parties nominee's. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1