Check your account email address ×

Trumps New Cure...Injecting Disinfectant

46 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You fukkin' homo!!!! LMAO!!! I been planning on lining-up all my mags and taking a pic just like that. You beat me to it!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Excuse me excuse me

Quiet.....

That's a nasty statement.

I don't know 550

Never met 550

He's not the kinda guy I would hang around.....

Right from Donny's play book.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Excuse me excuse me

Quiet.....

That's a nasty statement.

I don't know 550

Never met 550

He's not the kinda guy I would hang around.....

Right from Donny's play book.

IMG_5352.JPG.15635ac2ec76593969c0544adc770a95.JPG

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well therein lies the rub.  And why I take the positions I do.  People like Smales just aren't bright enough to take a tree top view of just how clueless they sound.  :news: 

What are your thoughts on the POTUS’ comments in the OP? 

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How do  you suppose got me...were you serious about that fair and balanced fox crap...maybe you should inject some disinfectant to clean that idea out of your system.  BTW when a Democrat President stands up in front of the American People and says something akin to what Orange Julius  said then I will for sure call them on it. 

The Fox thing was me just trying to be funny. I just think it’s hilarious that you only post the negative junk from the right. With fervor. 

The left does shit that’s so unreal that it’s hard to grasp. I’ve never really sided with either party, but the “liberal party” has gone so far out of bounds it’s tough to have a rational discussion. 

How do  you suppose got me...were you serious about that fair and balanced fox crap...maybe you should inject some disinfectant to clean that idea out of your system.  BTW when a Democrat President stands up in front of the American People and says something akin to what Orange Julius  said then I will for sure call them on it. 

The Fox thing was me just trying to be funny. I just think it’s hilarious that you only post the negative junk from the right. With fervor. 

The left does shit that’s so unreal that it’s hard to grasp. I’ve never really sided with either party, but the “liberal party” has gone so far out of bounds it’s tough to have a rational discussion. 

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I think Trump's insane and idiotic dribble is still the best option for America given the choices... I will inject myself with disinfectant! Derp!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Doos said:

I post the negative "junk" as you call it because Trump provides a wealth of opportunity to do so. Like I said when a Dem goes on national television and says something as stupid as "injecting yourself with disinfectant" could be a cure for Covid 19 then I'll call them on it. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think Trump's insane and idiotic dribble is still the best option for America given the choices... I will inject myself with disinfectant! Derp!

Well yeah because the other option is a half senile little girl sniffer. :lol:

Trump is the dumbest person to ever be elected to any public office. It’s evident just listening to the fucking asshole talk. I have no issue with ignorant people as long as they don’t pretend like they’re intelligent and have the answer

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What postion is that Mark...that of a mindless partisan hack?  So Trump says what he does, you have no problem with it and that makes me clueless...good god. :lol:

Yes.  Keep being you, god knows this country needs more dolts like you running around with their hair on fire, and panties wedged in their asscrack over everything the guy says.  Don't give him credit for anything, don't call out the other side, most of all, don't offer any alternatives.  You go girl.  

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

He's a clumsy speaker and times, and enjoys calling out assholes in the media.  We've been through this.  I listened to the comments.  Big fucking deal.  Go chug a gallon of Clorox if you think he actually believes or is suggesting that.  My takeaway is guys like Smales post this garbage, just as an opportunity to point fingers and call names.  So yeah.  Whatever.

i spent Saturday injecting UV rays into my body to kill off the corona.  Told the wife i was going to claim the mustang as a medical expense for my vitamin D deficiency but now that I can use it to kill the corona as well it's cheaper than a stay in the hospital so insurance should reimburse me.  

I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

I'm amazed Vince and Jimmy can walk and chew gum at the same time.  I'm not sure how these leaps of intent are made, do your Wives do all your thinking for you?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump is the dumbest person to ever be elected to any public office. It’s evident just listening to the fucking asshole talk. I have no issue with ignorant people as long as they don’t pretend like they’re intelligent and have the answer

Sometimes, these people are the most fun though.  It’s the reason I like you so much! :lol:

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Well it could be argued that a vaccine is infact a disinfectant.

Maybe, but not by somebody like Trump.  His best bet, in many situations, is just to answer “politically” with misdirection and non-answers (like most of these DC imbeciles do) or, just be quiet.  I’ve gotten to where I can look at him before he speaks and just know something really stupid is about to slip through his face.

2 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

I'm amazed Vince and Jimmy can walk and chew gum at the same time.  I'm not sure how these leaps of intent are made, do your Wives do all your thinking for you?

Yes, we all know the TDSers take their marching orders from the libtwat media on idiotic hyperbole like this.  HOWEVER, Trump speaks like a 3rd Grader sometimes.  It’s just kinda stupid.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve gotten to where I can look at him before he speaks and just know something really stupid is about to slip through his face.

It's real easy. If his mouth his moving he's going to lie or say something stupid, or both!

Just now, SSFB said:

It's real easy. If his mouth his moving he's going to lie or say something stupid, or both!

There’s a reason politicians stick to scripts and teleprompters....there’s also a reason a science-like, political way to deflect and shift narratives to answer questions they have no earthly idea how to answer has developed.  Trump lacks the experience and skill for this type of science.