Check your account email address ×

All you liberal mother fuckers!

Some people just get what us Founding Fathers fought so hard for.  Many of you liberal pukes don't fucking get it.  But what we fought for will not go down in vain as their is a founding father reincarnated taking the White House from the downfall of society.

It feels good to get back on course of the direction we started this country in and take it back from the terrorist that occupy the White house.

This guy gets it and if the truth of this honorary founding father is to much for you pea brain democrats to get, listen to the last 2 minutes to get your education. 

10 minutes ago, Founding Father said:

Who the fuck are you?  Are you one of those Red Coat scrotum suckers we had to disposes of to establish this great country?

You have got to be trolling or one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet ....now get back to the truck stop cum sponge....there are truckers that want their 5$ worth

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Hey grabsdicks10, you could have just used your BOHICA account. :dunno:

Well shit i was fishing.  Got a ben bite and then you cut my line.  I was getting ready to have fun.  

Oh well.  Nugent still speaks the truth!

I probably shouldn't have spoiled your fun, sorry. 

I don't have a problem with dupes being used for fun but I tend to think if you're going to post something for discussion, it should be under your main screen name. :dunno:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don't have a problem with dupes being used for fun but I tend to think if you're going to post something for discussion, it should be under your main screen name. :dunno:

That's why we still have the @Barney and @Jesus screen names for members to use. Passwords are the same as the screen name for those of you that don't know. 

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

My child, you are straining my love for you with your snitchery. Repent. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So , in my first two posts I identified the owner of this dupe as a fucking retard and affirmed that it was indeed a dupe

Those who dupe, will be damned to eternal hell fires. Coincidentally for you my child, somewhere just south of I-70 in southern Indiana. Cursed be the inhabitants of this land. 

Peace be with you. 

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

My child, you are straining my love for you with your snitchery. Repent. 

Those who dupe, will be damned to eternal hell fires. Coincidentally for you my child, somewhere just south of I-70 in southern Indiana. Cursed be the inhabitants of this land. 

Peace be with you. 

and peace be with you Heysooos