Check your account email address ×

Sweden’s top epidemiologist: our approach seems to be working

Rod

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Spin: Listen to the medical professionals!

HM:  Well the medical professionals are now saying there are vastly more who have been infected and naturally gotten thru it on their own than previously known dramatically dropping the mortality rate.   Here is a link from USC. 

Spin:   Whatever.

:lol:  

Yep.  They have been chasing their tails all about like good little minions for their mother ship until they can find a good way to blame Trump....that won’t backfire.

43 minutes ago, ACE said:

Analer big mad as he is deep in the virus cult oops 

They all are.  Many of us saw some serious bullshit with these numbers and with these actions.  Now, being proven right for some time, they are losing their minds.  I just LOL.  Weak, dumb and mad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  They have been chasing their tails all about like good little minions for their mother ship until they can find a good way to blame Trump....that won’t backfire.

They all are.  Many of us saw some serious bullshit with these numbers and with these actions.  Now, being proven right for some time, they are losing their minds.  I just LOL.  Weak, dumb and mad.

Sweden is getting the inevitable over with. Any 2nd wave they might have will be mild and isolated. Countries that are under strict fascist lockdown will have very rough, unpredictable  2nd waves or just remain locked down indefinitely. 

sweden believes in science and the alt left here clearly does not 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Death is hard data. That’s the only true data that’s available right now. If I had to speculate, and I will, I believe this virus has splintered into a number of different strains. I think you’ll see the data to support this. 

While I don't necessarily disagree with the bold you are providing assumptions I'm providing hard data that the death rate is vastly less. 

I find it interesting that you are ok with the assumption that many deaths are covid related but not accepting that data is showing the mortality rate being far less than the so called hard data is showing.  The so called hard data is simply NOT accurate.  

I've said it from the beginning.   What we need is full accurate information not cherry picked to scare people.    

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

While I don't necessarily disagree with the bold you are providing assumptions I'm providing hard data that the death rate is vastly less. 

I find it interesting that you are ok with the assumption that many deaths are covid related but not accepting that data is showing the mortality rate being far less than the so called hard data is showing.  The so called hard data is simply NOT accurate.  

I've said it from the beginning.   What we need is full accurate information not cherry picked to scare people.    

The mortality rate doesn’t really matter much when a disease is as contagious as this. 40,000 deaths in a few weeks proves it. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The mortality rate doesn’t really matter much when a disease is as contagious as this. 40,000 deaths in a few weeks proves it. 

It absolutely does.   

Just now, spin_dry said:

>40,000 deaths and expensive hospitalizations says it doesn’t. 

Moving forward we need to learn from this.   The deaths are horrible and serious but we also need to consider the other damage overreacting can cause.   We can't shut down massive chunks of the economy every single time a virus that kills .2% of the population occurs.   It feasibly could happen more and more.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Moving forward we need to learn from this.   The deaths are horrible and serious but we also need to consider the other damage overreacting can cause.   We can't shut down massive chunks of the economy every single time a virus that kills .2% of the population occurs.   It feasibly could happen more and more.  

Several states will be going full bore for their opening. Georgia will be the first. Going to sit back and see what happens. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There are more people dying afraid to go to the hospital from fear of getting CV.

WTF?

Just now, spin_dry said:

Several states will be going full bore for their opening. Georgia will be the first. Going to sit back and see what happens. 

My point on the death configuration is wouldn't they went back and applied those deaths to the day they actually passed away?   Now a sudden drop.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There are more people dying afraid to go to the hospital from fear of getting CV.

WTF?

buddy had scheduled heart surgery on weekend said hospital was dead. Like eerily quiet no one in there whatsoever. 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Analer big mad as he is deep in the virus cult oops 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Are you two crusaders at home right now? :news:

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They aren’t going full bore. Quit being so dramatic. Geez

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Are you aware of the businesses that are reopening? 

I read the article. I know which business types are being allowed to reopen and I know the requirements they must meet before and after reopening. 

it isn't full bore. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I read the article. I know which business types are being allowed to reopen and I know the requirements they must meet before and after reopening. 

it isn't full bore. 

April 24

• Gyms
  • Fitness centers
  • Bowling alleys
  • Barbers
  • Body art studios
  • Nail care artists
  • Cosmetologists
  • Hair designers
  • Aestheticians and their respective schools
  • Massage therapists