Check your account email address ×

Sweden’s top epidemiologist: our approach seems to be working

Rod

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Sweden isn’t doing well at all. Austria is a good comparison and they’re doing way way better. Sweden’s method is turning out to be a failure. 

100% false :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Go look at the numbers. That is if you can read. 

I am. You’re either lying again or you don’t know how to interpolate the data. Likely both 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Go look at the numbers. That is if you can read. 

We have no idea of the true numbers.   That is part of the problem.   Basically every study of who is carrying antibodies show vastly more have already been infected than what they are using for positive cases.  I believe there are 8 or 9 studies that all show the same thing. 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

We have no idea of the true numbers.   That is part of the problem.   Basically every study of who is carrying antibodies show vastly more have already been infected than what they are using.  I believe there are 8 or 9 studies that all show the same thing. 

Whatever 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Whatever 

Deny the facts all you want.   You don't believe the USC study was accurate?

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

We have no idea of the true numbers.   That is part of the problem.   Basically every study of who is carrying antibodies show vastly more have already been infected than what they are using.  I believe there are 8 or 9 studies that all show the same thing. 

Exactly. There are millions more infected with the CV than we realize. A new study comes out nearly every day describing this phenomenon 

Just now, ACE said:

He’s a retard and a full on liar. 

Spin: Listen to the medical professionals!

HM:  Well the medical professionals are now saying there are vastly more who have been infected and naturally gotten thru it on their own than previously known dramatically dropping the mortality rate.   Here is a link from USC. 

Spin:   Whatever.

:lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Deny the facts all you want.   

Death rate is hard data. Austria is doing fantastic compared to Sweden. Sweden has three times the total deaths. Yesterday alone Sweden had 7 times the deaths as Austria. Sweden blew it 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Death rate is hard data. Austria is doing fantastic compared to Sweden. Sweden has three times the total deaths. Yesterday alone Sweden had 7 times the deaths as Austria. Sweden blew it 

It absolutely is not complete hard data.   1. We are just learning and determining how many really had it.  2. Many deaths are being attributed to doctors diagnosis and not actual tests.  

Amazing someone who seems medically knowledgeable fails to recognize this.   Then again not surprising. 

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You know that shows the exact opposite of how you’re portraying it 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Spin: Listen to the medical professionals!

HM:  Well the medical professionals are now saying there are vastly more who have been infected and naturally gotten thru it on their own than previously known dramatically dropping the mortality rate.   Here is a link from USC. 

Spin:   Whatever.

:lol:  

He’s deep in the virus cult too. 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Deny the facts all you want.   You don't believe the USC study was accurate?

Lefttards deny the truth all the time

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

He’s a retard and a full on liar. 

And a twat

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. There are millions more infected with the CV than we realize. A new study comes out nearly every day describing this phenomenon 

The question is why were we lied to?

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It absolutely is not complete hard data.   1. We are just learning and determining how many really had it.  2. Many deaths are being attributed to doctors diagnosis and not actual tests.  

Amazing someone who seems medically knowledgeable fails to recognize this.   Then again not surprising. 

Death is hard data. That’s the only true data that’s available right now. If I had to speculate, and I will, I believe this virus has splintered into a number of different strains. I think you’ll see the data to support this.