Check your account email address ×

Elon Musk: “I’m surprised CNN still exists”

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snake said:

So cute.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

don't worry, woolie will be along any minute so you can hold hands and virtually skip through the forum . :bc: 

Yeah..so what! Only they are allowed to respond to one another!!!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Idiot.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/16/business/elon-musk-ventilators-coronavirus/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/17/tech/elon-musk-ventilators-california/index.html

The OP is about Musk, now I know that link I posted is a lot of reading for you, but if you read the whole thing you will see that Musk over boasted once again when he said he would deliver 1,000 ventilators to Cali hospitals. Musk acquired and delivered machines that aren't compatible to treat Covid 19, and well short of 1,000 from my link below.

I'll send Cat cylinders for your burned down Polaris, think :news:

You just proved Musk right that he delivered ventilators :lol: 

holy fuck 

14 minutes ago, irv said:

Posts 2 articles from CNN, especially now since they are trying to cover their ass and thinks they are telling the truth but laughs at others who use another news sources. Whose right, Vince?? CNN, a well known fake news site who fabricates stories left and right, or this one? I don't have answer for you but CNN is the last news source I use for any news. 

California Gov. Gavin Newsom backed up Musk’s side of the story saying the Tesla founder's efforts to get ventilators to sick people were “heroic.”

“I told you a few days ago that he was likely to have 1,000 ventilators this week," Newsom said at a press conference, adding the ventilators arrived in Los Angeles, and Musk was working with hospitals to distribute the equipment. "It was a heroic effort," he added.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/elon-musk-im-surprised-cnn-still-exists

cnn5.jpg

BWHAHAHHA 

idiot alt lefts 

you’d think they’d learn by now but nope 

was a neat experiment though. Who would they defend, their precious Musk or their precious fake news? They chose fake news. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

don't worry, woolie will be along any minute so you can hold hands and virtually skip through the forum . :bc: 

Oh good one.  Shouldn't you be chasing Momo around and talking about cocks and balls?  :dunno: 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah..so what! Only they are allowed to respond to one another!!!!!!

And there's that trademark nut swinging you're so famous for....

Just now, ACE said:

holy fuck 

CNN's credibility is almost non existent

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh good one.  Shouldn't you be chasing Momo around and talking about cocks and balls?  :dunno: 

And there's that trademark nut swinging you're so famous for....

ohhh the irony....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fine, do one of your patented searches and tell me who uses those words exponentially more than the other.  :lol: 

I never post about cocks and balls. That's momo's thing. You must have me confused with someone else. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ACE said:

holy fuck 

Think about this, you need cylinders for you 800 AC, I say I got you covered and I send you Polaris 800 cylinders......sure maybe you can send them to Millenium and they can do some magic to make them work with the AC case and other parts.

Musk procured some stuff that has to morphidited into something that will work for Covid 19 patients. Am I surprised, no it's Elon Musk and he throws a fit when he called out on stuff, it's his MO, but I love making money with him :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

ohhh the irony....

Like I said...only he and MoeMoe can march in lockstep and respond to one another. I do it and it's "nut swinging".

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Think about this, you need cylinders for you 800 AC, I say I got you covered and I send you Polaris 800 cylinders......sure maybe you can send them to Millenium and they can do some magic to make them work with the AC case and other parts.

Musk procured some stuff that has to morphidited into something that will work for Covid 19 patients. Am I surprised, no it's Elon Musk and he throws a fit when he called out on stuff, it's his MO, but I love making money with him :bc:

Still wrong 

it’s like I wanted grey cylinders but you sent green. But they still work. But then cnn said you sent no cylinders at all. 

49 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I never post about cocks and balls. That's momo's thing. You must have me confused with someone else. 

:lies: from midget bottom feeding parisite now a "Useful Idiot" for the CCP along with his ass buddy Ballsack 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

initially, there was risk of running out of "real" ventilators. Then Dr's were saying that a ventilator might not be the correct prescription as it can damage lungs and a CPAP style of device might work better for most except the most severe cases. The modified CPAP device can be manufactured very quickly as opposed to a "real" ventilator. The modified CPAP is what they agreed to manufacture.      

12 minutes ago, Roosting said:

initially, there was risk of running out of "real" ventilators. Then Dr's were saying that a ventilator might not be the correct prescription as it can damage lungs and a CPAP style of device might work better for most except the most severe cases. The modified CPAP device can be manufactured very quickly as opposed to a "real" ventilator. The modified CPAP is what they agreed to manufacture.      

Yup. The hospitals are agreeing with musk but somehow CNN is right 

Its crazy how far some will go to defend CNN. 

Musk built and delivered hundreds and hundreds of non invasive ventilators to dozens of hospitals across the nation.  He was acknowledged and thanked by doctors, nurses and hospital staff for his efforts. He made a commitment to use his engineers and factories to try and help with this crisis.  

CNN tries to shit on him. Guys like Vince try to shit on him too. 

The timeline of the Musk Vent situation is at the link. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-tesla-ventilator-controversy-explained-2020-4%3famp

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Its crazy how far some will go to defend CNN. 

Musk built and delivered hundreds and hundreds of non invasive ventilators to dozens of hospitals across the nation.  He was acknowledged and thanked by doctors, nurses and hospital staff for his efforts. He made a commitment to use his engineers and factories to try and help with this crisis.  

CNN tries to shit on him. Guys like Vince try to shit on him too. 

The timeline of the Musk Vent situation is at the link. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-tesla-ventilator-controversy-explained-2020-4%3famp

What would it take for them to admit cnn is nothing but a tabloid?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Vince would rather shit on Musk than speak poorly of his cherished CNN. 

Yup it was an interesting experiment tbh 

two beloved icons by the alt left. Who do they choose?

instead of looking at it objectively they chose to protect the queen and go full retard on the wrong side :lol: 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Idiot.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/16/business/elon-musk-ventilators-coronavirus/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/17/tech/elon-musk-ventilators-california/index.html

The OP is about Musk, now I know that link I posted is a lot of reading for you, but if you read the whole thing you will see that Musk over boasted once again when he said he would deliver 1,000 ventilators to Cali hospitals. Musk acquired and delivered machines that aren't compatible to treat Covid 19, and well short of 1,000 from my link below.

I'll send Cat cylinders for your burned down Polaris, think :news:

and you did not highlight 

Musk defended the machines on Twitter, saying that "all hospitals were given exact specifications of Resmed & Philips ventilators before delivery & all confirmed they would be critical."

The Food and Drug Administration has since said that BiPAP and similar CPAP machines can be used as an alternative to traditional ventilators, which cost significantly more then BiPAP machines.

they guy is a salesman he asked if they can use these they all said yes so he sent them to a privet corporations that fell far far far short on keeping there own inventory levels where they should have been 

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

What would it take for them to admit cnn is nothing but a tabloid?

directly cut and paste a story from China govenment  run propaganda paper . 

oh wait no that did not sway there loyalty