Check your account email address ×

I don’t want to hear any complaints

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I love all the use of first names now. You’re Jim he’s Brad. It’s a regular circle jerk in here. Oh and Skidooski is back I thought you left oh that’s right you can come back because XRS got banned for telling it like it was. 

I've been here the whole time genius. Figured you'd mention your other brain cell sooner or later  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god quit crying.

BTW this sounds like a complaint...take your own advice.

I’m not crying you dumbfuck I’m laughing at you!!! I think it’s hilarious that you think these people are your friends. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

I've been here the whole time genius. Figured you'd mention your other brain cell sooner or later  :lol: 

You should be banned!!! If I’m not mistaken You broke a rule of the. 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:kiss:

Ya you’re an asshole. I’m good Friends with Al. I’ve known him 25 years. I wouldn’t go in dees like a little bitch and say I saw so and so saying XYZ about you. Only a gossipy little bitch does something like that. That’s why you fit in here with the liked of Jimmy. What’s said here should stay here. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Ya you’re an asshole. I’m good Friends with Al. I’ve known him 25 years. I wouldn’t go in dees like a little bitch and say I saw so and so saying XYZ about you. Only a gossipy little bitch does something like that. That’s why you fit in here with the liked of Jimmy. What’s said here should stay here. 

You sound just like Jason.....ill informed and angry

46 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You bought in dipshit you’re the idiot. 

I can’t believe you agree with Jimmy on this one.  This was the biggest scam ever and if I had to guess it was planned so they could do this stupid fucking stimulus 

38 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I love all the use of first names now. You’re Jim he’s Brad. It’s a regular circle jerk in here. Oh and Skidooski is back I thought you left oh that’s right you can come back because XRS got banned for telling it like it was. 

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m not crying you dumbfuck I’m laughing at you!!! I think it’s hilarious that you think these people are your friends. 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Cries like a little bitch about using first names...uses mine in almost every post. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wtf is going on here now?  I had to check to make sure I wasn’t accidentally in another forum.  :lol:

Same thing..your pal JT is still  bleeding out. 

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You sound just like Jason.....ill informed and angry

So you disagree you didn’t break the rules here?? I’m pretty sure it’s a huge no no to take shit from the forum outside to forum. 

53 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

First and foremost the deaths are exaggerated as they are labeling many many many deaths has COVID-19 when they aren’t. You  had New York add 3500 people to their deaths all the other day that never tested positive for COVID-19. The reason they are doing this is they are getting a huge sum of money from the stimulus for each person that days from it. Many of those deaths if this was just the flu would not of been labeled death from the flu.  When this is done the numbers will be no different than the flu. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

39 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

We are all friends here, I dont talk to people who arent my friends... 

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Is AMG really your workout partner?  

• Haha 2

• Gold Member

The proof is in the numbers. Sorry you can’t see it. Here’s another example. I finally personally know someone that has it. He was featured on local detroit tv last night. He was the first to get it in Michigan. He happened to have a lung condition several years ago and got a transplant two years ago. He has a big family and not one of them got it. I talked to a friend last night that still works with him. She said he was in close contact with a ton of people in their office as well as his own family and no one got it. were all those people lucky or is it not as transmittable as they think. The guy is in sales he comes in contact with tons of people daily

JT, this is still anecdotal personal opinion. Can you provide actual facts to support your position?

Also, don't assume my position on this disease or our government's response. I have intentionally been non-committal.

• Gold Member

WTF dude, thats my name. :dunno:

• Haha 1