Check your account email address ×

Trump cuts off funding to WHO

So Trump cuts off funding to WHO because they got China wrong, I can see punishing WHO later down the road.....but why now in the middle of the pandemic when we all medical experts working together?

BTW, here is our president praising presidents Xi in February, I guess he got it wrong like the WHO did.

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

What a Grinch Trump is.

an idiot would be more appropriate.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I hope he told them to stick it their asses..

Down the road after the Covid 19 is beat sure that's OK, but while in the middle of a pandemic when all hands are needed on deck to beat the virus it doesn't make any sense, well besides to lay blame.

I have a question for you two; What do think about Trump praising President Xi and China's transparency like he did?

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

an idiot would be more appropriate.

Down the road after the Covid 19 is beat sure that's OK, but while in the middle of a pandemic when all hands are needed on deck to beat the virus it doesn't make any sense, well besides to lay blame.

I have a question for you two; What do think about Trump praising President Xi and China's transparency like he did?

total buffoon for saying anything good about CHINA.. fuck them.. This shit does piss me off.. He should have called them out early on the CHINESE VIRUS

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Pete said:

total buffoon for saying anything good about CHINA.. fuck them.. This shit does piss me off.. He should have called them out early on the CHINESE VIRUS

The thing is if he would have called China out on their BS, the same people calling Trump out for being nice would be calling him out for being a bully and unpresidential. So there is no way for him to gain any approval with the sheep that tow their party line. They cant think for themselves on politics, just do what the media tells them and they line right up..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So Trump cuts off funding to WHO because they got China wrong, I can see punishing WHO later down the road.....but why now in the middle of the pandemic when we all medical experts working together?

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The thing is if he would have called China out on their BS, the same people calling Trump out for being nice would be calling him out for being a bully and unpresidential. So there is no way for him to gain any approval with the sheep that tow their party line. They cant think for themselves on politics, just do what the media tells them and they line right up..

oh I agree. hes damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.. The haters will pay the price soon

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pete said:

IMG_5324.GIF.a51c85c3b770b50aaac10fff532d30dd.GIF

China was adamant about including an "out" of the phase 1 trade deal to include pandemics when they full well knew what they had going on. Trump got fooled while wall Street big boys hedged their bets. I get it that we have to deal with the problem at hand and then kick some asses but asses definitely need to be kicked here. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bridgewater-bets-big-on-market-drop-11574418601

Got to love the theory we can't blame or change the WHO leadership until the crisis is over.   Yeah always good to leave in place a leadership structure that lies and costed lives around the world until the pandemic is over.   Here's a novel idea....how about replacing them NOW so they don't cost more lives. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

China was adamant about including an "out" of the phase 1 trade deal to include pandemics when they full well knew what they had going on. Trump got fooled while wall Street big boys hedged their bets. I get it that we have to deal with the problem at hand and then kick some asses but asses definitely need to be kicked here. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bridgewater-bets-big-on-market-drop-11574418601

So Bridgewater knew of the virus in Nov of 2019 or were they expecting a correction for another reason?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is like an arsonist. He lights the fire, watches it burn then tries to help to somehow put it out. Then he claims victory.

rinse, lather then repeat.

I bet you went through a minimum of 6 bottles of shampoo before you figured that one out. :lol:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

So Bridgewater knew of the virus in Nov of 2019 or were they expecting a correction for another reason?

They were expecting a correction because the fake market was being pamped on nothing but Monopoly money. GDP was heading lower , earning were heading lower. The global economy was on the brink and the fed printing presses were just getting warmed up. The virus was a convenient excuse 

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

BTW, here is our president praising presidents Xi in February, I guess he got it wrong like the WHO did.

got it wrong or straight up took orders from the China govenment to keep what was really going on owner the covers . this falls directly on China and the who helped them .

both should be sued by the fucking world 

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

no they were just calling him a racist for stoping flights from China.  

and who else loves the fact of who is jumping on bord saying trump is shifting blame lmfao 

no looking on a mirror for some folks I guess 

• Like 1