Check your account email address ×

I finally understand F7ben

He is so outraged by what he reads here he can't take it anymore. His responses are based on that anger and irritation. I will no longer question anything he says or does after this experience. My apologies @f7ben for misunderstanding why you post like you do.

I totally get it now. I also understand I am the cause of some of your anger for that I apologize. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He is so outraged by what he reads here he can't take it anymore. His responses are based on that anger and irritation. I will no longer question anything he says or does after this experience. My apologies @f7ben for misunderstanding why you post like you do.

I totally get it now. I also understand I am the cause of some of your anger for that I apologize. :thumbsup:

alcohol does a body good.

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Derp

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Now you’re catching on!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Now you’re catching on!!!!

I never had an issue with you. You stand on your own and I respect that. Unlike many of the nut danglers here who don't have their own voice. 

Again I apologize 

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I never had an issue with you. You stand on your own and I respect that. Unlike many of the nut danglers here who don't have their own voice. 

Again I apologize 

I’ve told you 100 times you don’t ever have to apologize to me ever. If you knew me personally you would understand :lol:

• Like 2

Ben is a chronic alcoholic. He had a functional brain at one time, but as time has passed and his alcohol abuse has continued, he has lost his ability to reason. He still thinks he makes sense and is not aware of his mental deterioration. Hence he has a distorted viewpoint as he struggles to deal with reality when it comes in to focus during his brief moments of lucid thinking. As his body rots from the inside out and his brain becomes less and less functional we will witness further decline in his ability to think critically. Sad to watch this happen.