Check your account email address ×

Did you guys forget the name of this site??

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

It’s FREEDOM Sledder. This lockdown has taken away all your freedoms. In the state of Michigan you’re being told that you can’t go to your second home or see family that we can’t buy a can of paint I can’t buy bug spray I can’t drive in a car with my family in it. 

yet there are people on this site that are completely okay with our rights being shit on!!! Because they are afraid of a fucking virus that has a 99% survival rate

it is pathetic. so many sheeple

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Damn Michigan is like the Soviet Union. I have been going to work this whole time, traveling back and forth between two states and all over. Went to Menards yesterday and today I went to the lawn care store to buy this. 

ms661cm.png

Nice.  I really gotta buy a real chain saw.  I have several other Stihl products, top notch.  My little Husky 440 is pretty wimpy when tackling the bigger stuff.92689846_10222634097431116_476362008279646208_n.thumb.jpg.bbbfa502c9a91fa6a01d5e88d47c168a.jpg

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Nice.  I really gotta buy a real chain saw.  I have several other Stihl products, top notch.  My little Husky 440 is pretty wimpy when tackling the bigger stuff.92689846_10222634097431116_476362008279646208_n.thumb.jpg.bbbfa502c9a91fa6a01d5e88d47c168a.jpg

We have a job where we have to cut down these 100' light poles from a high School football field. That was the biggest chain saw I could find in short order. I'm not even going to tell you the price ... :flush:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Damn Michigan is like the Soviet Union. I have been going to work this whole time, traveling back and forth between two states and all over. Went to Menards yesterday and today I went to the lawn care store to buy this. 

ms661cm.png

Bring that saw back!!!!!! You're too much of a faggot to own that saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone such as myself owns those kind of saws!:mc:

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bring that saw back!!!!!! You're too much of a faggot to own that saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone such as myself owns those kind of saws!:mc:

That's an MS-661 with a 32" bar. Your girly arms can't swing that. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

It’s FREEDOM Sledder. This lockdown has taken away all your freedoms. In the state of Michigan you’re being told that you can’t go to your second home or see family that we can’t buy a can of paint I can’t buy bug spray I can’t drive in a car with my family in it. 

yet there are people on this site that are completely okay with our rights being shit on!!! Because they are afraid of a fucking virus that has a 99% survival rate

NO, NO, NO!!! Your rights end, where my safety begins. 

People that run to their vacation houses are transmitting DEADLY DISEASE to innocent people!!!

That's not right!!!

You wanna' live in the city, make big bucks, and show off, then fukkin die in that city!!!!

Leave the innocent people alone up country. 

91 CC, $1295.00 !!! Holy fuck, I've been chain saw outdone on FS.COM!! And by ANALER no less!! 

OMG!! Corona was bad enough, now this!!!!   :rage:    No, god no!!! Noooooo!!!!

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

From what I’m reading? New Mexico and Michigan are the worst states to live in or do business with? He is going to be angry for a while. Poor fella.

those 2 states got nothing on NY, highest taxes, not friendly towards business al all

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO, NO, NO!!! Your rights end, where my safety begins. 

People that run to their vacation houses are transmitting DEADLY DISEASE to innocent people!!!

That's not right!!!

You wanna' live in the city, make big bucks, and show off, then fukkin die in that city!!!!

Leave the innocent people alone up country. 

You’re as dumb as they come

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Anler said:

We have a job where we have to cut down these 100' light poles from a high School football field. That was the biggest chain saw I could find in short order. I'm not even going to tell you the price ... :flush:

You get it at Shorewood? They have a huge inventory.

Just now, Woodtick said:

I will be borrowing it this summer,thanks big guy.:bc: I only have a little 18” bar echo.

I watched some YouTube's about it, it's pretty bad ass. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes, it's on my way home and I go in there all the time for sled stuff. 

I’ve bought a snowblower,two mowers, power saw, and all sorts of parts from them. Great people to deal with. 

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Stihls are top notch.  Place right down the road sells John Deere and Stihl, Mahindra and a few others.  I think I might grab something 5ish hp with a 20" bar next commission check.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

That's an MS-661 with a 32" bar. Your girly arms can't swing that. 

Jesus that IS a big saw.  My husky is nice and light for limbing things up but not for much more than 15" in diameter. :lol: