Check your account email address ×

Jimmy type chokes teens for not social distancing

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

It was an metaphor Jesus you guys a dumb. It was more about his reaction to covid nothing to do with choking kids. It was a joke and oh by the way the guy follows me around the site and yet you guys say nothing. Hmm 

You said he doesn't get to you. This thread proves he's living rent free in your empty skull 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Are you social distancing. Following the 6’ rule? Wearing protection to reduce the spread?  

Are gyms open in your area or you lift at his place?  

You are pretty much forced to social distance. No, I'm not wearing protective masks and the only people that should are the people who are sick. I watched a very good video on this today. My gym is closed my buddy has a home gym it's just him and I lifting.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You are pretty much forced to social distance. No, I'm not wearing protective masks and the only people that should are the people who are sick. I watched a very good video on this today. My gym is closed my buddy has a home gym it's just him and I lifting.

So if nothing were closed would you still social distance or would you go about things like business as usual?

How old are you if you dont mind saying. And what line if work are you in. Sorry, I forgot. 

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

"Any personal twitter persona I agree with is legitimate sources" 

Shit i could be a doctor on twitter. But I am more like a professor the way I school these dumb mother fuckers everyday! Professor with a PhD!

Edited by Anler

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So if nothing were closed would you still social distance or would you go about things like business as usual?

How old are you if you dont mind saying. And what line if work are you in. Sorry, I forgot. 

I'm 47. I run an IT department at a Credit union. I was forced to work from home even though we are open as banking is essential. 

If everything was open and social distancing wasn't a requirement like it is today I'd b business as usual. You can't hide from illness if your immune system is depleted you will get sick. We come in contact with millions of viruses as day. Our immune system fights them off. There are a lot of doctors that believe we are making this worse bu social distancing as our immune system builds antibodies to virus's as we are exposed. 

Epidemiologist: Coronavirus could be ‘exterminated’ if lockdowns were lifted

https://www.thecollegefix.com/epidemiologist-coronavirus-could-be-exterminated-if-lockdowns-were-lifted/?fbclid=IwAR1Ix-COHtJIktPEOWWhS_dQ7oGqDwRMjl4Gl4uugj8r2pmPwFIrXXL8vVc

How could we be making this worse by distancing?  Make it drag out longer?  Yeah, I think that's pretty obvious.  But to be fair to your fellow man-kind, you can't have millions of people contracting this at the same time, as there would be no way for everyone to get treated fairly through doctors and medical physicians.  You'd have people lined up for a mile or longer outside hospitals waiting for help that's never going to get to them in time.  Some will be healed by the time they get to enter the front doors, and the dead will just lay there in a heap and be stepped over.

We need a vaccine, damnit!:wall:

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Nope, not in the least. What bothers me is I thought you were more awake. I can't believe you fell for this covid19 propaganda

I've been trying to be nice lately, but fuck you right in the ass sideways.

Fuck your flat earth horse shit, and fuck your woke shit.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor JT...just got back from a nice walk with my daughter and Sadie the Cattle Dog and guess what....I didn't strangle anybody! :lol:

BTW only a little pussy  puts somebody on ignore and then starts a thread about them. 

The flat earther isn't buying the science again. Who would've guessed?  :lol:

• Haha 3