Check your account email address ×

Jimmy type chokes teens for not social distancing

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

JT, give it a rest.. thats just frigging retarded..

LOL you must be one of the Covid19 suckers

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: poor JT , just the most triggered snowflake we’ve ever been blessed with

Ya I'm triggered why don't you put up another post about never-ending stimulus.  

Just now, jtssrx said:

Oh cry queef JT :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

No, I dont think Jim is the type a guy to roll up and assault teenage girls..Especially being a parent to a teenage girl at one point.. FFS

• Like 2

Just now, Rigid1 said:

No, I dont think Jim is the type a guy to roll up and assault teenage girls..Especially being a parent to a teenage girl at one point.. FFS

Fuck Jim and Fuck you

• Haha 2

Bet the coward would not have done that to a group of teen boys.

He's been charged with strangulation.   He could be in deep shit. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The only cry baby is you. Shouldn't you be telling someone to kill themselves??

You’re dumb as fuck dude....

JT - DONT WANT COP TO ARREST YOU FOR EATING A SANDWICH THEN DONT BREAK THE RULES DERRRR

Also JT - Look how triggered I get over some fake internet video of someone being accosted for breaking rules DERRR

Dumb fuck

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What is a Covid-19 sucker?  

Why do you let Jim bother you so much?  

Best part.   Dude's a Doctor.   Hope he loses his medical license.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/john-rademaker-kentucky-doctor-charged-for-strangling-teen-girl-over-social-distancing-police-say?source=articles&via=rss

A Kentucky doctor has been charged for strangling a teenage girl and shoving her friends because they weren’t practicing social distancing, police said. 

John Rademaker, a 57-year-old physician, was charged Tuesday with first-degree strangulation and three counts of harassment with physical contact for the April 3 altercation at the North Commons Amphitheater, the Louisville Metro Police Department told The Daily Beast.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Don’t you know???

The earth is flat and covid19 is just a cold

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I don't let him bother me he's blocked. I'm just making to point out what a faggot he is.

A covid19 sucker is someone who buys hook line and sinker into the propaganda they see on TV. Never mind the CDC is mandating every death be classified as COVID19 and every model that had millions dying is now been cut back to less than 70K. Which will be most likely be less than 50K and really is less since the classifications of everything COVID skews the numbers

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Cool story bro..:thumbsup:

I'm not your bro like I said fuck you and fuck 95% of this site. I used to love coming here regardless of the abuse I took. I'm shocked at what a bunch of sheep most of you are.

Just now, jtssrx said:

I don't let him bother me he's blocked. I'm just making to point out what a faggot he is.

A covid19 sucker is someone who buys hook line and sinker into the propaganda they see on TV. Never mind the CDC is mandating every death be classified as COVID19 and every model that had millions dying is now been cut back to less than 70K. Which will be most likely be less than 50K and really is less since the classifications of everything COVID skews the numbers

Just an FYI, a faggot doesnt assault kids, a child abuser does..

Poor JT...just got back from a nice walk with my daughter and Sadie the Cattle Dog and guess what....I didn't strangle anybody! :lol:

BTW only a little pussy  puts somebody on ignore and then starts a thread about them. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Fuck Jim and Fuck you

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The only cry baby is you. Shouldn't you be telling someone to kill themselves??

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I'm not your bro like I said fuck you and fuck 95% of this site. I used to love coming here regardless of the abuse I took. I'm shocked at what a bunch of sheep most of you are.

Pure unadultered 100% crybaby pussy gold!!!! :roflcrying:

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Oh he bothers you. No doubt about that. 

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Hey dumbass fucking retard

800 people died in NY yesterday , what the fuck do you think caused that

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

It's was a metaphor I was mocking Jimmy as a Covid19 sucker.  

What's a "Covid sucker" and are you saying that you don't believe  social distancing works? 

BTW dumbfuck the models with the highest numbers were based on zero mitigation action taken. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks