Check your account email address ×

Jimmy type chokes teens for not social distancing

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Oh he bothers you. No doubt about that. 

Nope, not in the least. What bothers me is I thought you were more awake. I can't believe you fell for this covid19 propaganda

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Advanced issue found

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass fucking retard

800 people died in NY yesterday , what the fuck do you think caused that

Hey, Woke Guy, every person who dies is classified as a covid19 death. I know you're not smart enough to understand what that means. Also as I stated they grossly overestimated the death toll. saying it would be over 2 million then 200K now less than 80K. Mind you these people would've died this year of other reasons. They are padding their numbers as covid as other things like Flu and pneumonia deaths are seen going down. 

what' sad is I thought you were smarter than this too. Nope you just play a smart guy every day here on Freedomsledder

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Nope, not in the least. What bothers me is I thought you were more awake. I can't believe you fell for this covid19 propaganda

Haha..you have mentioned me  in multiple threads just today you idiot. :lol:

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes you are. 

I believe this virus is going to kill lots of people. I think the measures put in place by state and local governments is having a positive affect on the number of people who are becoming infected. Without the social distancing orders I believe more hospitals would have been over run with corona virus patients. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes you are. 

I believe this virus is going to kill lots of people. I think the measures put in place by state and local governments is having a positive affect on the number of people who are becoming infected. Without the social distancing orders I believe more hospitals would have been over run with corona virus patients. 

You are wrong!!! Goddamit The social distancing has zero to do with it. The models that projected the number of ICU beds need, Number that would be infected and the number of deaths included full social distancing. you can't say the numbers are less because of social distancing 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You are wrong!!! Goddamit The social distancing has zero to do with it. The models that projected the number of ICU beds need, Number that would be infected and the number of deaths included full social distancing. you can't say the numbers are less because of social distancing 

I dont care one bit about the projected numbers.  Social distancing does in fact slow the spread of the virus. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I dont care one bit about the projected numbers.  Social distancing does in fact slow the spread of the virus. 

I made a comment yesterday that people like JT that say social distancing doesn’t work are responsible for people dying and A few here jumped my shit...my comment was spot on.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I made a comment yesterday that people like JT that say social distancing doesn’t work are responsible for people dying and A few here jumped my shit...my comment was spot on.

Your comment was spot on. 

And that was after he accused me of wanting people to die so I could be right...something wrong with the guy.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

LOL you must be one of the Covid19 suckers

Ya I'm triggered why don't you put up another post about never-ending stimulus.  

• Haha 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

that's was based on the Model. But yes he repeated it. 

Theres your fake news shepherd right there. He is on the TV everyday spouting lies I guess. Sending the world economy into the toilet. 

@jtssrx

any comment?

I go to the store, meet a buddy three times a week to lift, go out to pick up a carry out for a meal. Everything else is locked down so there isn't anywhere else to go. 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Jimmy doesn't get to me....hang on while I make a thread about Jimmy assaulting kids!!!!! 

I think the 5g's are melting his brain

• Haha 2

Just now, jtssrx said:

I go to the store, meet a buddy three times a week to lift, go out to pick up a carry out for a meal. Everything else is locked down so there isn't anywhere else to go. 

Are you social distancing. Following the 6’ rule? Wearing protection to reduce the spread?  

Are gyms open in your area or you lift at his place?  

Just now, Kev144 said:

Jimmy doesn't get to me....hang on while I make a thread about Jimmy assaulting kids!!!!! 

It was an metaphor Jesus you guys a dumb. It was more about his reaction to covid nothing to do with choking kids. It was a joke and oh by the way the guy follows me around the site and yet you guys say nothing. Hmm