Check your account email address ×

Jimmy type chokes teens for not social distancing

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I've been trying to be nice lately, but fuck you right in the ass sideways.

Fuck your flat earth horse shit, and fuck your woke shit.

What flat earth shit? I haven’t said anything about flat earth is years. 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What flat earth shit? I haven’t said anything about flat earth is years. 

LOL, you really just gonna try and gaslight all of us like that?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Is anybody here besides JT not a sheep?

Anyone who thinks this wasn’t a gross overreaction is a sheep. When you go from claiming 2 million deaths to today 61000 there is a huge problem. Don’t tell me social distancing is the reason as the models that claimed 2 million factored social distancing in the  equation. The fact is we shut our country down killed millions of jobs and a crazy number of small businesses in the process. Now they are padding the covid19 deaths by classifying even a person that has a heart attack or stage four cancer as dying from covid. 

I will always wonder if they did this just to do a stimulus. @f7ben has railed for years that the economy is smoke and mirrors. Maybe they did this just to save an economy that was ready to burst. Tell me how does a strong economy completely crumble in three weeks if it’s so strong???

41 minutes ago, Cold War said:

When you find 95% of the forum to be crazy. ........:fool:

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

So it's not flat anymore?

For the record I never said it was flat, i said I had questions specifically about a lack of curvature as you can see things at distances you shouldn’t be able to based of the curvature calculation. 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LOL, you really just gonna try and gaslight all of us like that?

I posted factual numbers and then my opinion. I wasn’t trying to Manipulate anybody

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you feel Manipulated ??

Manipulated, no.

Laughing at you claiming you haven't talked about flat earth in "years"? Yes.

Just now, SSFB said:

Manipulated, no?

Laughing at you claiming you haven't talked about flat earth in "years"? Yes.

Then you don’t know the meaning of gaslighting. I made a statement I didn’t do anything listed below 

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgment, often evoking in them cognitive dissonance and other changes such as low self-esteem.

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Anyone who thinks this wasn’t a gross overreaction is a sheep. When you go from claiming 2 million deaths to today 61000 there is a huge problem. Don’t tell me social distancing is the reason as the models that claimed 2 million factored social distancing in the  equation. The fact is we shut our country down killed millions of jobs and a crazy number of small businesses in the process. Now they are padding the covid19 deaths by classifying even a person that has a heart attack or stage four cancer as dying from covid. 

I will always wonder if they did this just to do a stimulus. @f7ben has railed for years that the economy is smoke and mirrors. Maybe they did this just to save an economy that was ready to burst. Tell me how does a strong economy completely crumble in three weeks if it’s so strong???

Of course everyone with an agenda is going to try and use this to their benefit.  Of course everyone who wants their 15 minutes of fame is going to post their expert opinion.  
Doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of sick people and people who have died of the virus.  

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Then you don’t know the meaning of gaslighting. I made a statement I didn’t do anything listed below 

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgment, often evoking in them cognitive dissonance and other changes such as low self-esteem.

Sure I do, but I'm not buying your bullshit which means I'm not being manipulated.

You are gaslighting. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course everyone with an agenda is going to try and use this to their benefit.  Of course everyone who wants their 15 minutes of fame is going to post their expert opinion.  
Doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of sick people and people who have died of the virus.  

I’ve never denied there are sick people or people dying. I’m the one cheering on Cloriquine as other on the site cheerlead it not being affective so it hurts Trump

Edited by jtssrx

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sure I do, but I'm not buying your bullshit which means I'm not being manipulated.

You are gaslighting. 

Wrong in my opinion ai don’t talk flat earth. Why would I? I got hammered Mercilessly by everyone for even mentioning it. Look at today I was attacked as a flat eather which is an ad hominem attack. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’ve never denied there are sick people or people dying. I’m the one cheering on Cloriquine as other on the site cheerlead it not being affective so it hurts Trump

Who did that? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You!! That’s why you replied to this post

I replied to this post because I knew you were referring to me and you are lying. I never “cheerleaded” against anything rather I said  it was promising but didn’t think it should be called a cure or game changer as it would give false hope. I also said let the doctors handle it and use it as they see fit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Wrong in my opinion ai don’t talk flat earth. Why would I? I got hammered Mercilessly by everyone for even mentioning it. Look at today I was attacked as a flat eather which is an ad hominem attack. 

Absolutely fucking laughable. :lol: