Check your account email address ×

Bernie just quit his run for president

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I hope I have the same energy as Sanders when I am his age. The old guy ran full tilt in the last 2 presidential elections.

Oh I’m sure your energy to defend joe will be set on full blast 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I hope I have the same energy as Sanders when I am his age. The old guy ran full tilt in the last 2 presidential elections.

I wish I had your passion, Ray... Misdirected though it might be, it is still a passion.

Extra credit if you get the movie without googling. 

• Sad 1

Bernie would have been a better contender against Trump, he still wouldnt have won but would have been a better match. Biden is going to look completely demented in the debates. I wouldnt be surprised if he last minute backs out due to some "health" issues and they throw someone else in there. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bernie would have been a better contender against Trump, he still wouldnt have won but would have been a better match. Biden is going to look completely demented in the debates. I wouldnt be surprised if he last minute backs out due to some "health" issues and they throw someone else in there. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the Biden camp refuses to debate.   It would be a tough call which hurts him more.....looking like a demented fool or a coward.    I'd say he's better off looking like a coward. 

Just now, Highmark said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the Biden camp refuses to debate.   It would be a tough call which hurts him more.....looking like a demented fool or a coward.    I'd say he's better off looking like a coward. 

You cant NOT debate. Thats the whole premise of a campaign is to see how the candidates match up and test their chops to see if they have what it takes to do the job. As much as the dems would like you cant run on "Hello, I am not him! Vote for me!" 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You cant NOT debate. Thats the whole premise of a campaign is to see how the candidates match up and test their chops to see if they have what it takes to do the job. As much as the dems would like you cant run on "Hello, I am not him! Vote for me!" 

There is no law stating they must debate.   If COVID-19 is still going then he would have the perfect excuse.   He could also likely state something to the extent that he won't debate someone so untruthful or racist and give Trump the attention.   He can't put a coherent sentence together....how can he debate someone one on one. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

There is no law stating they must debate.   If COVID-19 is still going then he would have the perfect excuse.   He could also likely state something to the extent that he won't debate someone so untruthful or racist and give Trump the attention.   He can't put a coherent sentence together....how can he debate someone one on one. 

Biden is going to get torched in any debate. He’s a bumbling fool and it’s really hard to believe he is even the pick. Seriously, what the heck are they thinking?

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Biden is going to get torched in any debate. He’s a bumbling fool and it’s really hard to believe he is even the pick. Seriously, what the heck are they thinking?

They intend to lose. That's the entire point.