Check your account email address ×

Fuck the country’s son in law. NYC gets ventilators from China’s stockpile.

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's the matter chubs...out of curds and no turds  to chase?  :lmao:

College educated painter with 44,000+ posts on a sled site...........dumb loser would be an understatement. :lmao:

Edited by snoughnut
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Chinese ventilators save lives. 

Sad but true...meanwhile the minions rally around Orange Jesus and blame Obama.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sad but true...meanwhile the minions rally around Orange Jesus. 

It really is sad, but at this point It is necessary. 

of course a true patriot would be like....ain’t hookin my mama up to no Chinese breathin machine. Nope. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Chinese ventilators save lives. 

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sad but true...meanwhile the minions rally around Orange Jesus and blame Obama.

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

of course a true patriot would be like....ain’t hookin my mama up to no Chinese breathin machine. Nope. 

Have you guys set a 'save the date' yet?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh you know there is at least 20% of the population that would say that, and I'm using 20% as a conservative number. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why the fuck do we even need a President especially Trump if all the responsibility is on the Governors? 

frankly the prob is not even with the prez or the goveners . it is hospital administrators who did not have needed supplys . really in less than 1.5 weeks every hospital in the countery was out of n95 and gloves ? not to mention respirators.  really ah a case should cut it .we will order another case in may wtf 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh you know there is at least 20% of the population that would say that, and I'm using 20% as a conservative number. 

Considering that only a few select companies that make parts for ventilators, I wonder if anyone could tell the difference between a “Chinese” vs “American” variety? 

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How many wouldn't wear a mask that had "Donated by Trump Inc." on the inside? :dunno:

Feel free to be 'conservative'..... :news:

Edited by Snake

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

How many wouldn't wear a mask that had "Donated by Trump Inc." on the inside? :dunno:

Where can I get those at, I'll buy a 1,000 of them right now!!

Edited by Mileage Psycho
typo
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

I’d wear it in a heartbeat. I have no shame. What my clinic needs right now is an infrared thermometer for screening clients. I’d even have the trump towers logo stenciled on the side. 

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

NY doesn't get all the nation's stockpile.   Don't you guys support govt death panels....well this is one of them.

I personally think we should be rationing all ventilators for those under 60 with no preexisting conditions.  Those under 60 only get treatment if they paid more than 20k  in state and federal taxes last year.  Winners get the resources.  :news:  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

I personally think we should be rationing all ventilators for those under 60 with no preexisting conditions.  Those under 60 only get treatment if they paid more than 20k  in state and federal taxes last year.  Winners get the resources.  :news:  

Fuck all that type of rationale.  We should all die in the name of morality.

Make it simple though, under 70 with limited health issues and a good prognoses for recovery get treated first.  As supply dwindles, age goes down.  This, “first come first served” shit they are spewing in NYC is hilariously stupid....and basically ensures massive panic.