Check your account email address ×

He Won’t Be Invited Back On Fox

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't need to prove anything to you...Trump and his administration fucked up the response to this. You'll never admit it and you and your hack cronies will continue to blame Obama, or Schumer or Schiff...etc....for some fucked up reason. 

IMG_5265.thumb.JPG.33629fb8a2742eb7ac45c7b1060f9497.JPG

You're a real fuckin patriot.  In the middle of a pandemic, and all you fucking whiners can do is whine and point fingers.  You bitch more than any woman I know.  And I"m still laughing at what a ridiculous pathetic fail of a thread this is.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're a real fuckin patriot.  In the middle of a pandemic, and all you fucking whiners can do is whine and point fingers.  You bitch more than any woman I know.  And I"m still laughing at what a ridiculous pathetic fail of a thread this is.

Haha...busting out the Patriot Card now...what a hack. Yeah you were a real Patriot when Obama was in office you stupid fucking partisan.

You would be better served bitching at those that are still calling this a cold and not taking preventative measures serious. 

IMG_5284.JPG.d37c77aac520addbd7dd2982c46c8976.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I kept my doctor and now is that even close to the same thing that is happening today? Everybody has acknowledged that a lack of testing has been one of the biggest obstacles to slowing this thing down and all Moe can muster is BuT WHaT about OBama? 

this is the same government you want to run your healthcare system . this is exectly the response I would expect from our govenment . the fact any one  can pretend to be remotely shocked is fucking laughable and beond insincere 

So to what is the value of the test? There is no cure. 

It gives a false sense of security if you test negative. The first person you meet after the test could have it and here you are thinking your negative. 

People might have a tendency to move around more thinking they are not a carrier when they are.

There is no win here. The test is a bust.

It's misdirection for retards

Edited by Roosting

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...busting out the Patriot Card now...what a hack. Yeah you were a real Patriot when Obama was in office you stupid fucking partisan.

You would be better served bitching at those that are still calling this a cold and not taking preventative measures serious. 

IMG_5284.JPG.d37c77aac520addbd7dd2982c46c8976.JPG

Like right now is anything comparable to what Obama dealt with.  Keep chirping from the cheap seats, its what you do.  If there is a time when politics need to be put aside, its now.  More so now than anytime since WW2.  When this is over, you're going to do one of two things.  Bitch that we didn't do enough sooner, or two, if the death toll manages to come in under expectations, bitch that they shouldn't have shut down the economy and the country like they did.  I'll let you guess the common theme.

17 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So to what is the value of the test? There is no cure. 

It gives a false sense of security if you test negative. The first person you meet after the test could have it and here you are thinking your negative. 

People might have a tendency to move around more thinking they are not a carrier when they are.

There is no win here. The test is a bust.

It's misdirection for retards

And why Kivalo is dead wrong on using the Chinese test.  Err on the side of caution is what the experts have decided is best and no one in here is qualified to second guess them.

Edited by DriftBusta

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Like right now is anything comparable to what Obama dealt with.  Keep chirping from the cheap seats, its what you do.  If there is a time when politics need to be put aside, its now.  More so now than anytime since WW2.  When this is over, you're going to do one of two things.  Bitch that we didn't do enough sooner, or two, if the death toll manages to come in under expectations, bitch that they shouldn't have shut down the economy and the country like they did.  I'll let you guess the common theme.

And why Kivalo is dead wrong on using the Chinese test.  Err on the side of caution is what the experts have decided is best and no one in here is qualified to second guess them.

You're right about one thing ..it is what it is now....beyond that I’m done talking about it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why do you feel bad for his family....shitty thing to say.

Really?   Thats a shitty as comparison to what people call each other in here?   That was not being critical of his family in any way shape or form.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Really?   Thats a shitty as comparison to what people call each other in here?   That was not being critical of his family in any way shape or form.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

That's good question.

Highmark?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Has he shown where he sounded the alarms in January yet or no? 

Who me....so a house painter from N. Michigan has the same info as The President....interesting. Trump said there were millions of tests ready to go and anybody that wanted to get tested could....why don't have anything to say about that? April is here and it hasn't disappeared like we were all told....any comments on that whopper? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who me....so a house painter from N. Michigan has the same info as The President....interesting. Trump said there millions of tests ready to go and anybody that wanted to get tested could....why don't have anything to say about that? 

Stay on topic

Has this doctor shown where he said anything in January? 

It's really easy to Monday morning quarterback...then retards jump on and agree with him smh 

17 hours ago, Snake said:

Expert virologists wasting their talent posting on CE.

Such a waste.

Trump the expert virologist said this whole thing be gone by now but you keep drinking it up... 

IMG_5286.thumb.JPG.8e5158f11845cb4ab82f26bcc5fd8ab4.JPG

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Highmark?

Very simple.   He has an myopic viewpoint on things.   Don't make this out to be more than what was meant guys.   

15 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Stay on topic

Has this doctor shown where he said anything in January? 

It's really easy to Monday morning quarterback...then retards jump on and agree with him smh 

Why does that matter...he was asked about tests and if you were paying attention you would remember what was said about the availability of tests...it was a lie but let's blame this doctor for pointing it out....amazing.

The point is that the administration new in December.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why does that matter...he was asked about tests and if you were paying attention you would remember what was said about the availability of tests...it was a lie but let's blame this doctor for pointing it out....amazing.

"They should have been working on it for months" "they should have started last year"

Okay show me where he said something anywheren in that timeframe? 

How you always fall for this stuff is amazing

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

"They should have been working on it for months" "they should have started last year"

Fall for what...the administration knew in December....they lied about tests being available. Fox News is continuing with the lie and this Dr. is calling them on it. It's amazing to me how you are falling for Trumps lies.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

weathervane.gif

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fall for what...the administration knew in December....they lied about tests being available. Fox News is continuing with the lie and this Dr. is calling them on it. It's amazing to me how you are falling for Trumps lies.

So this doctor knew but say anything? Makes sense 

Not even an email to a colleague about taking action?

Amazing

You're also trying terribly to assign a position I don't have

Trump lies and this doctor saying we all knew  have nothing to do with each other 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Like 1