Check your account email address ×

Is it possible the Chinese virus was here a lot earlier than reported? Yes, say experts

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Has that been verified as universal.   I've just started hearing about it in the past week or so. 

I’ve heard it a time or two but, like most of these pre-diagnostic symptoms, they aren’t always accurate.  So hard to get to any of the truth.  It’s just like everything else now.  The MSM’s or the “experts” spit some shit out in haste that sells then, are forced to try and follow their own narratives.

Back in the middle of February felt shitty for 4 or 5 days, had the sweats but thought it was from a steak with garlic I had, then had chest congestion,  went to put 100 LBS. of corn in the can for deer, something I've 100's of times had to set the bag down a few times on the way I got so out of breath, never happened before or since, I was so winded I could barely get up the steps to the house, around the same time I got so chilled I took a steaming whirlpool to get warmed up.   I never even considered the virus until I read about the  symptoms.

48 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Back in the middle of February felt shitty for 4 or 5 days, had the sweats but thought it was from a steak with garlic I had, then had chest congestion,  went to put 100 LBS. of corn in the can for deer, something I've 100's of times had to set the bag down a few times on the way I got so out of breath, never happened before or since, I was so winded I could barely get up the steps to the house, around the same time I got so chilled I took a steaming whirlpool to get warmed up.   I never even considered the virus until I read about the  symptoms.

This bug is pretty wide spread. I bet a bunch of us have had it already.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ACE said:

That’s what experts are saying 

Bet the virology testing isn't ever done to actually figure out how long its been here.  They won't want anymore hate on China than will already happen.

Buy American people.   Buy ANYWHERE but from China. 

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bet the virology testing isn't ever done to actually figure out how long its been here.  They won't want anymore hate on China than will already happen.

Buy American people.   Buy ANYWHERE but from China. 

I’m going to the new dollar general this afternoon. 

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a shame that the testing has taking so long. That piece is really unforgivable. South Korea had it within a few weeks and got the thing contained. 

They have a 5 minute test now that works. I’m sure the challenge is getting it manufactured and to the right places.

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Feb 24th was when I called out at work... "fevered.. hacking... chills like a mother fucker"... (text to boss)

I was sick that same day. On the Friday 2/21 I came down with a strange feeling in my chest. Like I’d gone for a long run in cold air. Thursday night I had spent the evening running and walking in the cold so I blew it off as that.  By about 5 pm I felt a heaviness in my chest unlike any other cold. By the next day I couldnt walk upstairs, I crawled. That’s not an exaggeration. I remember having the thought that this is what it’s like to be old and feeble. I’d been diagnosed with type B flu at thanksgiving. That flu had way worse body aches and higher fever, but not the impacted, dry cough or lower extremity weakness of the February flu. Called my doc on Monday. He said it’s very rare that I’d get both type B and then type A in the same season. Apparently there’s some cross immunization. Not total, but some. I wrote it off as just being unlucky and getting both strains. The symptoms were exactly what CV is said to have including loss of smell and taste. I’m still congested and tired and it’s been over a month. The first reported case in my city was March 10th. Who knows?

• Confused 1

Because of the lack of testing and the massive spread rate of the Chinese virus it would be more logical to assume it was here earlier than we think 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Because of the lack of testing and the massive spread rate of the Chinese virus it would be more logical to assume it was here earlier than we think 

Derrrrrrr derrrrrrr

youre fucking dumb , like hardcore dumb

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

That’s a hard sell based on the known rate of spread. 

Just now, frenchy said:

If it was here that early it means the spread within the US is completely different than the models seen everywhere else in the world so yeah.......no. 

Also why were people not dying before?

38 minutes ago, frenchy said:

If it was here that early it means the spread within the US is completely different than the models seen everywhere else in the world so yeah.......no. 

True. There’s absolutely no logic to it. I’m not sure why some are getting so emotional about it needing to be here earlier. It’s as though there’s an odd agenda to it.