Check your account email address ×

Is it possible the Chinese virus was here a lot earlier than reported? Yes, say experts

Lots of anecdotal stories of people being sick but testing negative for the flu.  Experts say it’s entirely possible it was in North America long before it was first found 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/03/26/coronavirus-fact-check-could-your-december-cough-have-been-covid-19/2899027001/

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ACE said:

Lots of anecdotal stories of people being sick but testing negative for the flu.  Experts say it’s entirely possible it was in North America long before it was first found 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/03/26/coronavirus-fact-check-could-your-december-cough-have-been-covid-19/2899027001/

My brother was one of them.   Went to the er on dec 23rd with pneumonia like symptoms.   Tested negative for influenza and they sent him home with antibiotics and steroids.

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well if facebook says its true :lol: 

I didn’t see that in the article tbh 

an expert said it’s entirely possible and testing is needed 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I didn’t see that in the article tbh 

an expert said it’s entirely possible and testing is needed 

if its no worse than the regular flu how would you know one way or the other?

oops

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, frenchy said:

if its no worse than the regular flu how would you know one way or the other?

oops

That’s what experts are saying yes 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Does he call it a cold too? 

He said the death rate is most likely lower than the flu which would be similar to the cold 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

He said the death rate is most likely lower than the flu which would be similar to the cold 

Trump shut the country down for a cold. Damn. He’s not a very good president. 

This must be one of them George Soros colds. Hes gonna destroy the entire global economy. Him and that god damn fake, lyin media he’s got in his pocket. That trump guy, he held out for awhile....but they used that Cuban sound machine thing on his brain and now his brain ain’t workin right no more. :) 

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No he didn't

So are you saying it’s impossible that the Chinese virus was here before February? Not sure where your animosity is coming from 

Me, quoting expert, “everyone simmer, you’re not going to die based on math and science”

you fucked up retards

”you are an IDIOT if you say I’m not going to die from a one in 10000000000 chance of this cold 

• Advertising Member

Back on the week of Jan 13th I was deathly sick.  Sweating the bed wet (like to the point we had to change sheets every day), fever, cough, sore throat, generally weak and I didn't have the flu.  Interestingly enough one month later I developed a skin issue that was due to an autoimmune issue......  and the DR said is was most likely related to my early Jan sickness. Kinda weird really.  I've never had anything like that in my life, I'm not saying that I had Covid but I was really really sick.

Edited by Seatofmypants