Check your account email address ×

Why does the news do this?

3 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I think a lot of it is laziness and the fact they think they are smarter than us.

Just grab some stock footage and use it. Who will know?

No I think there's a definite effort to show a worst-case scenario most of the time at least for the mouth breathing MSM anyway there's good news out there but you got a dig for it You won't find that on CNN or MSNBC That's for sure

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

No I think there's a definite effort to show a worst-case scenario most of the time at least for the mouth breathing MSM anyway there's good news out there but you got a dig for it You won't find that on CNN or MSNBC That's for sure

No doubt, sensationalism sells.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

"I've never seen another profession where people can be so consistently wrong and not only keep their jobs but get hugely rewarded."

also smart that they decided to use these boats for overflow non-covid patients keeping the covid  patients where they are

And that b**** really reminds me of Karen at TBP

Edited by washedupmxer

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

No doubt, sensationalism sells.

It's not right that they outright mislead and deceive. I do think worst case scenarios are presented as a way to make people listen but apparently  in some parts of the country it isn't working.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

I see this thread is getting avoided by the usual suspects. :bc: 

I was waiting for the first one to come in here and defend their media and their ordered hysteria with their best shot at a deflective post.

Here it is.VVVVVVVVVV

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fox News did say that Santa was white. So there’s that. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Well let’s go ahead and believe every single thing our media and government tells us, that settles it. Clearly. 

That would be on the order of believing every bone that this administration throws out. 

• Gold Member

Wonder if this will screw up those charts on which states rely the most on federal aid.  Those ships can’t be cheap pulling into those blue states.and those $1200 checks will really mess it up the data....  if they are included and counted as federal money.

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

Well let’s go ahead and believe every single thing our media and government tells us, that settles it. Clearly. 

Obviously I didn't say that and don't believe as such, but not everything has some hidden nefarious motive.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Obviously I didn't say that and don't believe as such, but not everything has some hidden nefarious motive.

Nobody has said or done that but for some reason he keeps saying it.