Check your account email address ×

Hunt the fuckers down

• Platinum Contributing Member
"Right now, we have a pinpointed risk that we need to address, and we need to be very serious and that risk is called New York City," said Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo at a news conference Friday.
Starting Saturday, Rhode Island law enforcement officers and the National Guard will be "going door-to-door" in coastal communities, asking people if they've been to New York and requesting their contact information, she sai
Police began monitoring highways at noon Friday and may pull over individuals with New York state license plates to ask the same questions, particularly on the base of the Newport Bridge, Raimondo said.
Tara Koppie was driving to Rhode Island from Staten Island, New York, on Friday to pick up a puppy she recently adopted, CNN affiliate WPRI reported. She had to stop at a checkpoint on Interstate 95 operated by Rhode Island State Police and soldiers from the Rhode Island National Guard.
"I feel bad that New York is getting such a bad rap sheet when it's really all over the place, you know, it shouldn't be that way, but unfortunately right now we have a lot of cases," Koppie told WPRI. She said she was planning to return home the same day.

People are scurrying all over the country. 

Anyone who chooses to live in a massive city is a fool, in my opinion.  Just my .02c. I look at all of this as a pre-cursor for when the SHIT REALLY HITS THE FAN!!!

This is nothing compared to what it will be during a civil and/or racial war. 

• Gold Member

I see NY plates here all the time, the same cars almost every day on my way to work. Not sure the reasoning behind someone in mass having a NY registered car, but if this checking seeps over to mass they will be having extra headaches. :lol:

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Anyone who chooses to live in a massive city is a fool, in my opinion.

Almost like people don't understand how disease spreads. People living practically on top of each other in big cities, they are going to get hit hard.  Can't imagine how this stays out of the slums around the world where there is no sanitation standards.

5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Almost like people don't understand how disease spreads. People living practically on top of each other in big cities, they are going to get hit hard.  Can't imagine how this stays out of the slums around the world where there is no sanitation standards.

I was thinking that earlier today. Africa will be fucked.

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

From what I saw a week or so ago, Africa has not been hit yet. When and if it does, it will be brutal.  

It will. Im surprised it hasn't hit there yet. Chinese have a lot of shit going on there.

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

People are scurrying all over the country. 

Anyone who chooses to live in a massive city is a fool, in my opinion.  Just my .02c. I look at all of this as a pre-cursor for when the SHIT REALLY HITS THE FAN!!!

This is nothing compared to what it will be during a civil and/or racial war. 

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

City people are alot tougher than rural people. Rural people are generally inbred, stupid and have alot of health problems. 

Just now, Anler said:

City people are alot tougher than rural people. Rural people are generally inbred, stupid and have alot of health problems. 

Maybe your hanging in the wrong rural areas. But I will agree with more health probs as lots of rural areas tend to have older populations.  Enjoy the fishing thou.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ah yes, the educated liberal elite, exhibit A.  Can't be mingling with the smelly Walmart people can ya?

7 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Ah yes, the educated liberal elite, exhibit A.  Can't be mingling with the smelly Walmart people can ya?

Most city people aren't liberal, that's a myth. 

55 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

It has hit Africa there are cases there I don't think it's full-blown yet but

Not to mention their reporting capabilities are 3rd world shitty.  Could be decimating the elderly populations there.

Edited by DriftBusta