Check your account email address ×

trump's maternity leave plan

Nothing compared to what we have here which personally I think is over the top. 1 year parental leave where you collect Employment Insurance the same as if you lost your job and many large companies top up any short fall. Then they also give you the option for the year to be split up. For example the mother can be off for six months and the father can be off for six months.

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Nothing compared to what we have here which personally I think is over the top. 1 year parental leave where you collect Employment Insurance the same as if you lost your job and many large companies top up any short fall. Then they also give you the option for the year to be split up. For example the mother can be off for six months and the father can be off for six months.

Its OK for large corps, but hurts the smaller ones.  Not sure what kind of homo wants to take time off when the kid is best with mom.  Sure if she is the breadwinner but still, the kid needs mom at that age.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its OK for large corps, but hurts the smaller ones.  Not sure what kind of homo wants to take time off when the kid is best with mom.  Sure if she is the breadwinner but still, the kid needs mom at that age.

It's tough for any employer to have to hold a job open for a year.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"Libruls".  :lol:My ass went back to work....she can do all that crap!  It was her idea anyway.  :lol:

:true:

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

It's tough for any employer to have to hold a job open for a year.

Ok, then let me restate it then.  Even a large corp can feel the pain if the team that provides the service is say 5 or less and loses a key person for a year.

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Libruls".  :lol:My ass went back to work....she can do all that crap!  It was her idea anyway.  :lol:

:true:

My wife complained she had to go back to work part time due to all my traveling.

Shit when we got married, we only took a 4 day honeymoon and I was back to a job I had in Ohio.  Came home on a Thursday, got my tux on Friday, married on Saturday and gone back on Tuesday.:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I think this is a good plan , it will discourage low wage employers from hiring woman though

It falls under short term disability and many women get more than 6 weeks. And that's why women get passed over for key positions.... Motherhood...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It has nothing to do with a Women working or not :nuts: A father can oped to stay at home (wife there or not) for 6 months and get to know their child.  Nothing wrong with that.

You are married to your work and that is okay too

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

? why? what about hiring a Women that is already done having kids, many are done before they hit 30 years old.  1950 is over time to move forward.

My god ....you are one dumb motherfucker

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It has nothing to do with a Women working or not :nuts: A father can oped to stay at home (wife there or not) for 6 months and get to know their child.  Nothing wrong with that.

You are married to your work and that is okay too

I would really get to know my new goldfish to will u pay me to stay home and also pay the person covering my job?

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I would really get to know my new goldfish to will u pay me to stay home and also pay the person covering my job?

In Canada it costs the workplace nothing - and if you can compare a child to a goldfish then in your case yes.

What is being proposed in USA isn't helping anyone, I agree there

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

if you say so, but how about explain how this stops hiring a women that isn't having anymore kids or have them at all.   You wonder why the WHITE population is dwindlng?

You accused me of making sweeping antiquated sexist generalizations while you were making sweeping antiquated sexist generalizations you fucking idiot :lol:

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

In Canada it costs the workplace nothing - and if you can compare a child to a goldfish then in your case yes.

What is being proposed in USA isn't helping anyone, I agree there

More BULLFUCKINGSHIT from WRONG AGAIN FAIL, some things never change :guzzle: