Check your account email address ×

POLITICS Trump Didn’t Bother to Attend A SINGLE Veteran’s Day Event Yesterday

1 hour ago, jammin said:

I didnt either but I thanked my friends and co-workers I know that served.  

Neither did I, but did the same.  Nothing worse than an empty suit showing up just to take a selfie.

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Shitty or not I'd think both he and Hillary at 70 years old have to be completely exhausted. 

I think they are both to old to have run for president, but Trump has stamina. 

56 minutes ago, 02sled said:

When he takes the job as president he'll also take a huge cut in pay. He does get free accommodations that go with the job though.

Since 2001, the president has earned a $400,000 annual salary, along with a $50,000 annual expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account, and $19,000 for entertainment. The most recent raise in salary was approved by Congress and President Bill Clinton in 1999 and went into effect in 2001.

Where were the Clintons yesterday including aspiring politician Chelsea.

but the place is a shit hole compared to his other homes . to him it is like getting downgraded to the holiday in .

the jet is not as plush but on the pulse side his has no rocket launchers or full mod motors so it is a wash

Edited by Ez ryder

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Neither did I, but did the same.  Nothing worse than an empty suit showing up just to take a selfie.

I think they are both to old to have run for president, but Trump has stamina. 

He tweeted :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The "goldstar" family were paid democrat shills used for their story.....john mccain is a fucking moron.... and I didnt see anyone "cozy up to" putin

now go fuck yourself you impotent little mook :bc:

A-fucking-men

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe Donald's Heel spurs were acting up. 

Fuck you cunt. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

you're fitting right in around here. good to see that you're catching your CE stride. 

Try harder. The Gold Start Family stunt the Dems pulled sickened me. Fuck the Khans or whoever the fuck they were. Fuck the Dems for their little Russia stunts too. See how well it worked out for them in the election? You would think they would drop it by now. 

• Like 4

On 11/12/2016 at 3:45 PM, gen4glock23 said:

Hey "Dick" (MC), go cry in your safe space why don't you?

Trump has shown more respect for this country in the past 18-mos, than that shithead whose nut-sack you suck on, ever has, or will.

Only a white supremacist such as yourself would look at it that way.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/12/2016 at 1:59 PM, spin_dry said:

i give him a pass. i don't like the fucking guy, but it's not like his plate of things to do is empty. 

This.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_positions_filled_by_presidential_appointment_with_Senate_confirmation

Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry[edit]

Committee on Armed Services[edit]

Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs[edit]

Committee on the Budget[edit]

Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation[edit]

Committee on Energy and Natural Resources[edit]

Committee on Environment and Public Works[edit]

Committee on Finance[edit]

Committee on Foreign Relations[edit]

International Development Association

International Finance Corporation

Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions[edit]

Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs[edit]

Committee on Indian Affairs[edit]

Select Committee on Intelligence[edit]

Committee on the Judiciary[edit]

Committee on Rules and Administration[edit]

Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship[edit]

Committee on Veterans' Affairs[edit]

Former Senate-confirmed positions[edit]

There are a number of positions that required Senate confirmation of appointees in the past, but do not today. The Presidential Appointment Efficiency and Streamlining Act of 2011 (Pub.L. 112-166), signed into law on August 10, 2012, eliminates the requirement of Senate approval for 163 positions, allowing the president alone to appoint persons to these positions:[4] Parts of the act went into effect immediately, while other parts took effect on October 9, 2012, 60 days after enactment.[4]

The act also eliminated entirely the positions of Assistant Secretary of Defense for Networks and Information Integration and Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs.[4]

30 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The guy isn't even president yet and the massive Butthurt already.  I see mc is really reaching here with any "dirt" duh underground can get. 

"Dick", Scooby Dum (SR), S_D and rksdI all seem to be doing that... What's new?

The Liberal Nutsack Swingers "handshake"

image.jpg

On 2016-11-12 at 5:16 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

I know he did.  He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.  Liberal butthurt has no shame.

Do you just save the bashing for our PM and ball licking for any right wing :dunno:  

You just said the other day "who the fuck tweets that shit"  now its all good and cozy - JT shows up to respect our fallen and you say its a selfie time.  Right Wing does nothing and you say its all good

ONEWAY is strong in you grasshopper

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Defending a President (elect) for not showing up on Veteran's Day is very telling - He or She will be the ones to send the next group of young to die.  There is no words to describe this - not showing up and defending them for not showing up

Here's how this works though...as it has for the last 8 years with Obama.  Obama supporters didn't care what non-Obama supporters think of what he does or what he doesn't do.  And either did Obama.  So....well, you can do the rest.

Whew!....rub your hiney with some baby powder, but don't "Boggart" it, others need it here...share with them.  Some need to move up to some more serious stuff though....surgery may even be in their future.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Here's how this works though...as it has for the last 8 years with Obama.  Obama supporters didn't care what non-Obama supporters think of what he does or what he doesn't do.  And either did Obama.  So....well, you can do the rest.

Whew!....rub your hiney with some baby powder, but don't "Boggart" it, others need it here...share with them.  Some need to move up to some more serious stuff though....surgery may even be in their future.

you want to defend a President for not showing up on Veteran's day that is your right. 

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Defending a President (elect) for not showing up on Veteran's Day is very telling - He or She will be the ones to send the next group of young to die.  There is no words to describe this - not showing up and defending them for not showing up

The idiots are making excuses even the ones who said they would speak out when he was wrong.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your pitiful

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you just save the bashing for our PM and ball licking for any right wing :dunno:  

You just said the other day "who the fuck tweets that shit"  now its all good and cozy - JT shows up to respect our fallen and you say its a selfie time.  Right Wing does nothing and you say its all good

ONEWAY is strong in you grasshopper

A tweet is a message to the masses and that's what Trump did.  Should he have attended, sure but then some would be pissed at that.  I said PM Trudope should call to congratulate the next POTUS, not just tweet.  He did make the call, so its all good.  Now that Wynnebag should learn to keep her trap shut, suggesting Trump will be bad for Ontario, what a hypocrite, since there is nobody worse for Ontario than her.

Chill Wrong Way, go smoke one, or better yet, hope you bought some pot stocks, there flying high.