Check your account email address ×

My predictions on the Pandemic.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The fatality statistic is really the least damaging of this whole situation. the economic fall out will likely cause more deaths. 

Yup. The media induced hysteria is causing way more damage than the cold is 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Dr. Birx is walking a fine line, as is Dr. Fauci, they can't be too honest because it will upset Trump and then they are on the outside looking in, these highly regarded individuals understand there best efforts need to be near the lever of power in order to keep Trump's worst instincts somewhat at bay.

I think Dr. Fauci hasn't wavered on his message at all.   I also don't think there is anything wrong with the President offering a more hopeful message.   It seems to me they don't have to be exactly the same.   A crashing economy kills people too  you know.     

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup. The media induced hysteria is causing way more damage than the cold is 

You mean the trump administration's daily news briefings? :lol:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I think Dr. Fauci hasn't wavered on his message at all.   I also don't think there is anything wrong with the President offering a more hopeful message.   It seems to me they don't have to be exactly the same.   A crashing economy kills people too  you know.     

The good DR also has the luxury of not giving a fuck about the economy.

• Like 4

Just now, Zambroski said:

I just heard that Corona is drawn to TDS mental disorders first.

MAGA!

I thought it was hitting the deniers first aka brain dead trumpers. :dunno:

20 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

It really mystifies me how you can have such a hatred for Trump when your own leader is a complete disaster of his own.

what does that have to do with anything they are not mutually exclusive. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I thought it was hitting the deniers first aka brain dead trumpers. :dunno:

Let’s just all agree right now.....we all have it!  

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!  I’m rooting for us all!!!  Well.....you know.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

US will have less than 10,000 fatalities.   Which is horrible and I'm not advocating a different response this time.  

Media and many in here will blame Trump for overreacting.  

:pc:

Hmmm...I’m still going with the “racist” narrative.  Now, if the Dems can somehow “side pocket” extra deaths from the Covina from in the Hispanic/black communities or, show how they weren’t helped equally and died, well...BAMO!  They are all on it.

I read some crying yesterday how it’s not fair to give corona aid to just Americans using a social security number on tax returns or, not paying those that didn’t file tax returns.  I laughed.  It didn’t take with the MSM (yet).

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hmmm...I’m still going with the “racist” narrative.  Now, if the Dems can somehow “side pocket” extra deaths from the Covina from in the Hispanic/black communities or, show how they weren’t helped equally and died, well...BAMO!  They are all on it.

I read some crying yesterday how it’s not fair to give corona aid to just Americans using a social security number on tax returns or, not paying those that didn’t file tax returns.  I laughed.  It didn’t take with the MSM (yet).

That's a great angle.

Im sure Vince and a few others have that in their back pocket already.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.   None other than AOC.   She wants it to go to illegal immigrants as well.   

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do we have those stats?

I guessing this virus will do a worse number on whitey.

47 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

It really mystifies me how you can have such a hatred for Trump when your own leader is a complete disaster of his own.

It's Trump's fukkin persona/ego. 

Trudeau does not come across as a punk. Trump is a fukkin punk, 'cause he's a billionaire, has five kids, and a wife that can obliterate any other guy's wife, and he wants you to know it. Some guys are like that. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

It's Trump's fukkin persona/ego. 

Trudeau does not come across as a punk. Trump is a fukkin punk, 'cause he's a billionaire, has five kids, and a wife that can obliterate any other guy's wife, and he wants you to know it. Some guys are like that. 

Sounds like you're jealous. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do we have those stats?

I guessing this virus will do a worse number on whitey.

New stats are being invented everyday.  Wait for it.

i really haven’t read what race/gender is being affected more than the other yet.

I think our own government is going to start causing some real problems within the health profession community though.  They are going to push back and it won’t end well.  You can’t make people work in their profession under conditions and locations they don’t want to work in under some obscure belief they owe society for their training.

”indentured healthcare servitude”.  Yuh.  

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Part of what the Dems added to the relief bill was an accountability oversight committee. 

Its already in the works 

2 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Sounds like you're jealous. 

No, because I don't know him personally.

I'm giving my opinion on why people hate Trump. 

I will say, as I've said before, in my opinion, Melania is basically a prostitute. The only way a broad like that marries a guy 20+ years older is MONEY!!!

It bothers me that Trump would have no pride and would pay for a TROPHY WIFE. That's a character flaw, that we are seeing being played-out before our eyes. 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Part of what the Dems added to the relief bill was an accountability oversight committee. 

Its already in the works 

Oh, and I’m SURE they are going to find some major discrepancies affecting the Democrat voting base.  I’m positive of it!