Check your account email address ×

My predictions on the Pandemic.

• Platinum Contributing Member

US will have less than 10,000 fatalities.   Which is horrible and I'm not advocating a different response this time.  

Media and many in here will blame Trump for overreacting.  

:pc:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

US will have less than 10,000 fatalities.   Which is horrible and I'm not advocating a different response this time.  

Yep.  A very likely outcome. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

You know there will be some way, any way, they will try and twist this against Trump.

Mark my word before the election they will blame Trump's overreaction for hurting the economy.   

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The fatality statistic is really the least damaging of this whole situation. the economic fall out will likely cause more deaths. 

Dr Deborah Burke scolded the Media yesterday for exaggerating bad news and over reporting bad things even going as far as saying that the protective equipment shortage in New York simply doesn't exist and they have enough to last two weeks

You got a really choose what you believe right now and unfortunately a lot of people decide before they even hear it

Edited by washedupmxer

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Dr Deborah Burke scolded the Media yesterday for exaggerating bad news and over reporting bad things even going as far as saying that the protective equipment shortage in New York simply doesn't exist and they have enough to last two weeks

You got a really choose what you believe right now and unfortunately a lot of people decide before they even hear it

The problem with Dr. Burkes assessment is this wont be over in 2 weeks. Hospital staff across the country are already low on supplies. 

Imagine being an ER nurse in a major metroplex with thousands of CV infections and you are told to reuse your mask over and over. Not just from one patient to another but day after day, week after week. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The problem with Dr. Burkes assessment is this wont be over in 2 weeks. Hospital staff across the country are already low on supplies. 

Imagine being an ER nurse in a major metroplex with thousands of CV infections and you are told to reuse your mask over and over. Not just from one patient to another but day after day, week after week. 

You are simply hell-bent on looking at everything you see negatively. 

The most hilarious part about this Trump should shut up and let the experts talk then when the experts talk they say they're no good either :lol:

What I found disgusting today was outside the grocery store I went into to pick up some stuff for my mom, latex gloves and shit tossed all over the ground like its someone else's job. 

11 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

She’s doing a public relations campaign. I wish her luck. 

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Deaths are increasing at a magnitude of 1/3 per day. The other issue is those that’ll be hospitalized long term yet survive. Have to do the math on that.  

We have already eclipsed 1,000 deaths, I don't what to speculate on what the final total will be, because right now the math is not looking good.

BTW anyone who thinks Trump will be blamed for "overreacting" is delusional and that's putting it mildly.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We have already eclipsed 1,000 deaths, I don't what to speculate on what the final total will be, because right now the math is not looking good.

BTW anyone who thinks Trump will be blamed for "overreacting" is delusional and that's putting it mildly.

You've been delusional before.

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dr. Birx is walking a fine line, as is Dr. Fauci, they can't be too honest because it will upset Trump and then they are on the outside looking in, these highly regarded individuals understand there best efforts need to be near the lever of power in order to keep Trump's worst instincts somewhat at bay.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I can't even imagine the nightmare it must to be a scientist in this admin, it has to be absolutely terrible.

It’s a tough balancing act. What happened to the little doctor? I haven’t seen him around 

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You know there will be some way, any way, they will try and twist this against Trump.

He did a tremendous Bigly wonderful fantastic great exceptional excellent remarkable perfect outstanding job.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Dr. Birx is walking a fine line, as is Dr. Fauci, they can't be too honest because it will upset Trump and then they are on the outside looking in, these highly regarded individuals understand there best efforts need to be near the lever of power in order to keep Trump's worst instincts somewhat at bay.

Yep. They cant tell the truth or everyone will freak out and they cant lie or they will be called out.  

But its not just Trump. The media will eat them alive too. 

Yep. They cant tell the truth or everyone will freak out and they cant lie or they will be called out.  

But its not just Trump. The media will eat them alive too. 

Trump is irritated with Fauci for talking the reality in various interviews, of course the reality and the Donald's fantasies are 180 degrees apart.

8 minutes ago, bladefever said:

He did a tremendous Bigly wonderful fantastic great exceptional excellent remarkable perfect outstanding job.

It really mystifies me how you can have such a hatred for Trump when your own leader is a complete disaster of his own.

Edited by Redheaded Stepchild