Check your account email address ×

Like Trump or not....

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'd much rather have him leading than Biden or Sanders.  One's a idiot and ones got a foot in the grave.   I don't see either of them having the energy it takes to keep up on this.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd much rather have him leading than Biden or Sanders.  One's a idiot and ones got a foot in the grave.   I don't see either of them having the energy it takes to keep up on this.  

Trump has no clue what preventive plans are. He’s a huge fail. Butting in on intelligent press conferences from experts to tell dozens of lies to the public during a worldwide pandemic in NOT leadership.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hillary would be way better.

• Haha 1

As far as I am concerned there is plenty of blame to go around. If this disaster was so predictable why wasn't EVERYONE prepared? Why was every state, city, municipality and hospital relying on the Fed govt to provide the necessary equipment to fight this virus. They should have had their own stockpiles especially the hospitals. Just my opinion. Like I said before, it does little good to point fingers at this point. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I haven’t heard a word from either.   
Gun control,  open borders,  climate change,  15 min wage, racism?????   Good luck with that.  The whole party is just Monday morning quarterbacking. 

5 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

As far as I am concerned there is plenty of blame to go around. If this disaster was so predictable why wasn't EVERYONE prepared? Why was every state, city, municipality and hospital relying on the Fed govt to provide the necessary equipment to fight this virus. They should have had their own stockpiles especially the hospitals. Just my opinion. Like I said before, it does little good to point fingers at this point. 

Good points all around. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Hillary would be way better.

:lmao: Yeah she would.   She's closer to the grave than Sanders. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Three great options, a guy who can't shut the fuck up, a guy who sniffs kids or a half dead guy. 

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Repeating what Trump actually said in his own voice.

hes a loozer

Really?  Let’s ignore the distasteful timing of the ad and look at the ad itself.  The graph infers Trumps comments are happening simultaneously.  
PAC ads are aimed at loozers.  People unable to think for themselves and too stupid to differentiate partisan hype from fact. 

3 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

The federal government is who handles international affairs, and pandemics like this.

The NSC had a playbook for this, this asshole admin tossed it.

Trump team failed to follow NSC’s pandemic playbook

The 69-page document, finished in 2016, provided a step by step list of priorities – which were then ignored by the administration.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/25/trump-coronavirus-national-security-council-149285

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Really?  Let’s ignore the distasteful timing of the ad and look at the ad itself.  The graph infers Trumps comments are happening simultaneously.  
PAC ads are aimed at loozers.  People unable to think for themselves and too stupid to differentiate partisan hype from fact. 

He should shut his mouth and stop lying.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Three great options, a guy who can't shut the fuck up, a guy who sniffs kids or a half dead guy. 

A good leader still needs to take advice from his expert staff to make decisions. So that should rule the "Stable Genius" out of the running

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The federal government is who handles international affairs, and pandemics like this.

The NSC had a playbook for this, this asshole admin tossed it.

Sorry. In my book it doesn't excuse the lack of preparedness at the local and state levels. Why you would put all your faith in the Feds is beyond me, especially given the state of affairs at that level for the last 20 years. This is more about keeping the bare minimum in inventory because the cost of stockpiling and maintaining equipment is more than the bean counters are willing to allow.  Manufacturing isn't the only area that uses "lean" to control costs. Hospitals are a business and they are run like a business, sometimes at the expense of patient care. Forgive me if I don't cut them any slack. This has been a regular topic of conversation I've had with my wife, who works for a major healthcare provider in Michigan. On the flip side of this hospitals, especially the doctors, nurses and support personnel, have done an extraordinary job of coping the best they can with the limited resources they have.

Just for the record I am in no way excusing Trump and his cronies for their part in this. Like I said a lot of people dropped the ball.