Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile, in Canada....

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, frenchy said:

Flights still landing from China as we speak....Vancouver International, tonight.....

3U8501 Sichuan Airlines Chengdu Main D54 22 Early

Wow....that is fucked up.

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Flights still landing from China as we speak....Vancouver International, tonight.....

Safer than New York.

Thanks Trump.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Thats insane.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. Its just unreal. You guys deserve better. So do we but this is 5-6 weeks into this shit. 

It's unbelievable, Tom. I just shake my head at people that dislike Trump because this is what would be likely happening in the U.S. as well with a liberal leader at the helm?

Trump's not perfect, but trust me, it could be a lot worse.

Trudeau is insane, that is certifiable, but many still think he is doing a good job. :wall:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, irv said:

It's unbelievable, Tom. I just shake my head at people that dislike Trump because this is what would be likely happening in the U.S. as well with a liberal leader at the helm?

Trump's not perfect, but trust me, it could be a lot worse.

Trudeau is insane, that is certifiable, but many still think he is doing a good job. :wall:

Trudeau is like a child asked to perform a mans job.

Trump is like the class clown who is asked to do whats right for the class. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Trudeau is like a child asked to perform a mans job.

Trump is like the class clown who is asked to do whats right for the class. 

There was a time when I laughed hard when I heard Trump was running for the presidency but I was wrong. Seeing what he has done for the U.S. as far as jobs and the economy goes has been great, imo.

Trudeau, through his red tape, policies and his global warming carbon tax scheme has chased billions and billions of dollars from this country as well as thousands and thousands of jobs. 

He is a complete and utter moron who has no clue what he is doing. It's as simple as that. He is in way over his head and is running this country into the ground.

Trust me, be glad you have a class clown as he at least cares about his country and its citizens. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Tomorrow, 9am:

MU581 China Eastern Shanghai Main   On Time

Are these repatirate type flights, Frenchy? 

6 hours ago, irv said:

Are these repatirate type flights, Frenchy? 

As you know Trudeau the retard has allowed family members of Canadian citizens the ability to come to Canada so apparently the planes are full of parents, grandparents, etc who aren’t even Canadian citizens. Nice eh? 

no screening or mandatory quarantine either. 

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

As you know Trudeau the retard has allowed family members of Canadian citizens the ability to come to Canada so apparently the planes are full of parents, grandparents, etc who aren’t even Canadian citizens. Nice eh? 

Future Liberal supporters.

50 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Crazy!! I thought all these International flights were to cease a couple weeks ago? 

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-thousands-unchecked-for-coronavirus-at-pearson

https://toronto.citynews.ca/video/2020/01/30/last-direct-flights-arrive-in-toronto-from-china/

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Flights from the US are a larger risk than China. I wouldn’t want either flying in. 

It's pretty tough believing much that comes from China considering how they delayed telling the world about this problem to begin with but it surprises me any non essential flights are still being allowed from any place based on what we have heard from our Gov't.