Check your account email address ×

It amazes me....

ckf

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

Vermont is now under a stay at home order until April 15th.

unless it's different there people are basically staying at home so why the order.  i counted less than 20 cars in my office building today.  and we have several "critical"companies in it that can be opened.   

On 3/23/2020 at 8:24 AM, ckf said:

How so many think we are over reacting and that it's no worse than a common flu. I'll admit that I thought the same at first.  All it takes is a little research to see how serious it is. 

This is far more deadly than we are being told. It may end up completely collapsing the world economy for years to come.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

unless it's different there people are basically staying at home so why the order.  i counted less than 20 cars in my office building today.  and we have several "critical"companies in it that can be opened.   

For the ones that don't think it's a big deal and do what they want. :dunno:

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

This is far more deadly than we are being told. It may end up completely collapsing the world economy for years to come.

Agreed.  When sports closed down though at least early May you know it's serious.  The guys running illegal sports betting must be all worked up.

7 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Agreed.  When sports closed down though at least early May you know it's serious.  The guys running illegal sports betting must be all worked up.

Just watched some guy named Moore on TV. He believes it could result in a depression. The way it's been going, I fully agree. 

This whole thing is a cluster, big time.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ckf said:

For the ones that don't think it's a big deal and do what they want. :dunno:

Mass says you can only go to booze store pharmacy , supermarket Or go to visit family and friends WTF?

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Mass says you can only go to booze store pharmacy , supermarket Or go to visit family and friends WTF?

That makes zero sense...don't go to work but go hang out with friends. I'm not a genius by any stretch but my family and I are taking this shit serious but too many people read family and friends and think fuck it...the governor said it's OK. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That makes zero sense...don't go to work but go hang out with friends. I'm not a genius by any stretch but my family and I are taking this shit serious but too many people read family and friends and think fuck it...the governor said it's OK. 

You don't have to point that out, we're very well aware. :lmao::bc:

• Haha 3