Check your account email address ×

It amazes me....

ckf

Looks like snow or rain 2 days from now, we are supposed to go on a ATV ride, 16 or more of are going, some have already showed up, if it's raining or snowing hard wife & are not going along..we just was on a ride with many of these guys a little over a week ago.

58 minutes ago, frenchy said:

it's puzzling to say the least. 

The funny thing is the actual people that I know and talk to in business or whatever not one of them feels the way you guys do

Canceling 2 weeks ahead of time is just silly and if the government was serious about it they would have put that in the exclusions It doesn't say anything in there about it has to be my residence are you telling me that's all the better they are being that detailed?

there's also an exclusion to have somebody take care of my animals while I'm gone lol 

anybody with any common sense knows me driving there is much less of a risk than my son going to work everyday and that's a fact. 

Edited by washedupmxer

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

The funny thing is the actual people that I know and talk to in business or whatever not one of them feels the way you guys do

so those 'in business or whatever' - they lack the ability to comprehend basic English too? Interesting. :lol: 

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

yeah because you guys are relatively isolated and no one, I mean no one, travels there.

Well our lab is way behind in testing so no shock we have low numbers. 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

glad I got down before the virus hit full effect and people were asked to not travel in some ways but i bet my car would have been at least a grand cheaper this week.   

We were down two weeks ago before everything was shut down. Traffic went down everyday and by the end of our vacation the beach was closed and the hotel was empty. Our rooms were half the normal price.

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so those 'in business or whatever' - they lack the ability to comprehend basic English too? Interesting. :lol: 

No they can read just fine and think you're struggling with the English. 

You're actually attempting to say "they meant to say" which is pretty funny

Yet you take no issue with any of the other exceptions

9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

No they can read just fine and think you're struggling with the English. 

You're actually attempting to say "they meant to say" which is pretty funny

Yet you take no issue with any of the other exceptions

no I am not. It is clear and concise. You can travel to your home or residence outside the state, or return to your home or residence inside the state.That IS what it says. 

I'm not here to argue the executive order and it's merits, just the part you are deciding to ignore for your own selfish reasons. 

Edited by frenchy

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no I am not. It is clear and concise. You can travel to your home or residence outside the state, or return to your home or residence inside the state.That IS what it says. 

I'm not here to argue the executive order and it's merits, just the part you are deciding to ignore for your own selfish reasons. 

For time number 100 I haven't made any decision yet

So you're saying they left out the two words "you own" Because they weren't smart enough to think of it or they didn't add the word you can't go for vacation? I really think you do not have a strong grasp of what they're trying to accomplish here. Driving in a car doesn't harm anyone going into Job that has anywhere from 200 to a couple thousand people walking in and out the door every day It's far more dangerous. 

I'm allowed to travel to a park in my car I can go fishing in my car but for some reason when I want to drive a thousand miles that's all of a sudden a big issue.

your gotcha moments are old and tired and this one is a daive esque sad grasp of the facts presented

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

For time number 100 I haven't made any decision yet

So you're saying they left out the two words "you own" Because they weren't smart enough to think of it or they didn't add the word you can't go for vacation? I really think you do not have a strong grasp of what they're trying to accomplish here. Driving in a car doesn't harm anyone going into Job that has anywhere from 200 to a couple thousand people walking in and out the door every day It's far more dangerous. 

I'm allowed to travel to a park in my car I can go fishing in my car but for some reason when I want to drive a thousand miles that's all of a sudden a big issue.

your gotcha moments are old and tired and this one is a daive esque sad grasp of the facts presented

'home or residence' means yours. it's inferred. That's legalese 101. 

So I will ask you again - if your plan was to go to florida and stay in a hotel or at a campground that would be included in the travel ban but because you are planning on staying in SOMEONE ELSE'S residence for a week you are good to go?

:lol: :lol: 

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

'home or residence' means yours. it's inferred. That's legalese 101. 

So I will ask you again - if your plan was to go to florida and stay in a hotel or at a campground that would be included in the travel ban but because you are planning on staying in SOMEONE ELSE'S residence for a week you are good to go?

:lol: :lol: 

well since you can social distance in a house much better than you can a resort or a big hotel I think so

And again we're talking about regular Joe America reading this You think they should have laid it out clearly or talk in legalese quit being such a moron

"Hey betty call the lawyer we got to read up this government order"! 

:lol:

48 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

well since you can social distance in a house much better than you can a resort or a big hotel I think so

And again we're talking about regular Joe America reading this You think they should have laid it out clearly or talk in legalese quit being such a moron

maybe the governor's office doesn't realize there are people out there that need simple phrases explained to them? Or there are people that will try to find loophole gotchas within to satisfy their own leisure agendas? 

45 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Your state wants you to stay home or very close to home. The order is there for the safety of others, not just you.  If you have the virus no one wants you out there spreading it on every fuel pump and bathroom you use between your house and Florida. 

You say you haven't made the decision on whether you’re going to Florida yet.  Honestly thats the stupidest thing I have heard here in a while.   How could this even be something you haven't decided on already?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your state wants you to stay home or very close to home. The order is there for the safety of others, not just you.  If you have the virus no one wants you out there spreading it on every fuel pump and bathroom you use between your house and Florida. 

You say you haven't made the decision on whether you’re going to Florida yet.  Honestly thats the stupidest thing I have heard here in a while.   How could this even be something you haven't decided on already?  

mind boggling watching him try to justify it to himself. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It's getting difficult to understand some people's logic.

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

maybe the governor's office doesn't realize there are people out there that need simple phrases explained to them? Or there are people that will try to find loophole gotchas within to satisfy their own leisure agendas? 

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

mind boggling watching him try to justify it to himself. 

FFS you two. 

Can you not understand I'm holding onto optimism? I really thought no wouldn't have to explain it but here we are 

I'm going to continue to look forward to it until the times comes if you don't like it you can suck it . 

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

FFS you two. 

Can you not understand I'm holding onto optimism? I really thought no wouldn't have to explain it but here we are 

I'm going to continue to look forward to it until the times comes if you don't like it you can suck it . 

I get it that you're holding on to a little hope but its time to face reality and make a new plan. 

I think just about everyone is reconsidering their plans over the next 2 to 6 weeks. It will likely be 3 months before travel plans get back even close to normal. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I get it that you're holding on to a little hope but its time to face reality and make a new plan. 

I think just about everyone is reconsidering their plans over the next 2 to 6 weeks. It will likely be 3 months before travel plans get back even close to normal. 

No it's not time yet but thanks for the advice 

I say within 2-4 weeks Americans start to say fuck your orders in big number 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I want some of whatever you must be smoking   :stoned:

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

maybe surrounding mandating businesses close but for a family vacation? Really? Time to look bigger picture. 

Just now, ckf said:

I want some of whatever you must be smoking   :stoned:

Just now, frenchy said:

maybe surrounding mandating businesses close but for a family vacation? Really? Time to look bigger picture. 

Not for vacation retardo smh

Yes all kinds of biz, big and small