Check your account email address ×

Who is still working due to essential services

I run a fuel delivery company that mainly services refer trailers and tractors for food delivery, so its gotta get done. Unfortunately I will probably stop training my new hire for a few weeks in the truck just to keep things safe for everyone,  but hes cool with it . Sucks 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

What do you do ?

Painter..BTW thanks for doing what you do...your fellow Canadians thank you for keeping the food trucks rolling. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What about the rest.

We are fully covering here.

Bargaining unit employees will be furloughed, I'll cover non bargaining employees for two weeks and will make a decision after that time frame.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Bargaining unit employees will be furloughed, I'll cover non bargaining employees for two weeks and will make a decision after that time frame.

I'm covering my guys til year end and beyond at at min vince.  

• Like 2

I live in New York and the state has shut down all non-essential businesses. We make men's custom tailored clothing. That part of my business is shut down. I'm working on converting some of my sewing and cutting operations to making masks. We've talked to the governor's office, local Chamber of Commerce and local hospitals. It's been difficult getting straight answers and some direction. Finally spoke with Director of Intervol and Head of Surgery. tomorrow will show some prototypes made from a fabric called surgery wrap. Can't find this product anywhere. Hospital will supply us some fabric. It looks like we can order some from China with a 7~10 day delivery. Kind of puts us in a bind to help deliver masks immediately.

Arnie

Rochester, NY

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

I live in New York and the state has shut down all non-essential businesses. We make men's custom tailored clothing. That part of my business is shut down. I'm working on converting some of my sewing and cutting operations to making masks. We've talked to the governor's office, local Chamber of Commerce and local hospitals. It's been difficult getting straight answers and some direction. Finally spoke with Director of Intervol and Head of Surgery. tomorrow will show some prototypes made from a fabric called surgery wrap. Can't find this product anywhere. Hospital will supply us some fabric. It looks like we can order some from China with a 7~10 day delivery. Kind of puts us in a bind to help deliver masks immediately.

Arnie

Rochester, NY

Isnt that nice?!  I can't wait to see how that whole globalist narrative changes, after this 9/11 level event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Isnt that nice?!  I can't wait to see how that whole globalist narrative changes, after this 9/11 level event.

We need to straighten shit out here once this passes.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

We need to straighten shit out here once this passes.

Agreed.  Lovely Washington, doing what they do best.  The same people causing the problems we will have to now rely on to fix.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed.  Lovely Washington, doing what they do best.  The same people causing the problems we will have to now rely on to fix.

I really hope this is the impetus for some soul searching and will to make serious changes....we shall see. :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I run a fuel delivery company that mainly services refer trailers and tractors for food delivery, so its gotta get done. Unfortunately I will probably stop training my new hire for a few weeks in the truck just to keep things safe for everyone,  but hes cool with it . Sucks 

I haul fuel to gas stations. Our global sales are down 30%. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

This virus could refresh the tree of liberty and run roughshod on our elected officials.  Fucking spineless fucks a running and self quarantining themselves like crazy out of the fear of tipping over.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

This virus could refresh the tree of liberty and run roughshod on our elected officials.  Fucking spineless fucks a running and self quarantining themselves like crazy out of the fear of tipping over.

Lol.

True.