Check your account email address ×

60 minutes Australian special watch this!!!

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This I don’t understand. Even the media is sticking up for them. It’s really odd.

Just idiotic.  The Chinese have paid our politicians for decades.  Which means they have the rest of us but the short hairs.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

can't tell the truth anymore if it offends a different race, culture, or minority group. One of the areas I'm with Trump on 100%. :bc: 

Yep.

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Interesting report. So it’s much more than a China problem. This has its roots in organized crime. 

It's a China deal 100 %. You have stuck up for the pieces of shit for years. Time to man up & admit you were wrong.

58 minutes ago, frenchy said:

hoping Trump continues calling it the China Flu every chance he gets and maybe even ratchets it up a notch to highlight how their filthy lifestyle and culture is ground zero for this type of shit. 

X2.

This is where Trump really shines.

48 minutes ago, frenchy said:

can't tell the truth anymore if it offends a different race, culture, or minority group. One of the areas I'm with Trump on 100%. :bc: 

I’m sure some of it is for financial reasons as well. Remember when the NBA exec ripped China and some (Lebron) came out in their defense? 
Gotta sell those jerseys!!!!!!1

32 minutes ago, ACE said:

It comes from chy-nah

Classic Trump! Lol

24 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’m sure some of it is for financial reasons as well. Remember when the NBA exec ripped China and some (Lebron) came out in their defense? 
Gotta sell those jerseys!!!!!!1

That was pathetic of Lebron...

56 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

It's a China deal 100 %. You have stuck up for the pieces of shit for years. Time to man up & admit you were wrong.

X2.

This is where Trump really shines.

Apparently you didn’t watch the documentary. 

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I watched the whole thing. Its the wet markets.

The worst was the market for animals that weren’t being held for food. Those animals were exotic species from all over the world brought into one place. That’s run by organized crime syndicates in areas other than just China. Animals that were priced outside of what any typical local could afford. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The worst was the market for animals that weren’t being held for food. Those animals were exotic species from all over the world brought into one place. That’s run by organized crime syndicates in areas other than just China. Animals that were priced outside of what any typical local could afford. 

You didn't listen obviously.

He said those animals are used for whatever people wanted to do with them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, ckf said:

Stop renting and buy your own. It doesn't take long to pay for itself.

I guess I didn't relize I was renting it.  I prolly ought to pay a little more attn to that bill I love bitching about.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I guess I didn't relize I was renting it.  I prolly ought to pay a little more attn to that bill I love bitching about.

if you have their phone service make sure you get a modem that covers both.  $10/mo for a modem,  paid $50 for mine.  I have no phone.  

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if you have their phone service make sure you get a modem that covers both.  $10/mo for a modem,  paid $50 for mine.  I have no phone.  

It was $15 a month for mine with the phone. I bought the modem with the phone line but don't use it. I have the Xfinity app on my phone.  All of my home phone calls come in through the Xfinity app.  

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

no

Check your pc configuration. A modem upgrade isn’t going to cause the types of issues you’re describing. All audio would be carried on the same stream thru the Internet. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Check your pc configuration. A modem upgrade isn’t going to cause the types of issues you’re describing. All audio would be carried on the same stream thru the Internet. 

ANd I do that how? Remember your talking to a dirt plumber.