Check your account email address ×

please let it be true.......

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

are you over at your new friend smale's house tonight, having a little sleep over?

i come back and i find that sleepy and "the cervix" are pals. who'd of ever thought that the GOP could bring these two beautiful men together. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

i come back and i find that sleepy and "the cervix" are pals. who'd of ever thought that the GOP could bring these two beautiful men together. 

Right because he and I are the only two Trump supporters here...following Slingers lead is never a good idea. Meanwhile you and your ilk salivate at the thought of war dead so you can play gotcha....fucking pathetic.

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Right because he and I are the only two Trump supporters here...following Slingers lead is never a good idea. Meanwhile you and your ilk salivate at the thought of war dead so you can play gotcha....fucking pathetic.

Not really a Trump supporter, more of a "anyone but the pathetic criminal that the left puts on a pedestal"   

Spin whine is a fraud,

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Not really a Trump supporter, more of a "anyone but the pathetic criminal that the left puts on a pedestal"   

Spin whine is a fraud,

Well I voted for him and hope he does well in office.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

R "values" are seated deeply in you.  :lol: That's not bad....let them guide you back.  Just not all the way.  Stop at the halfway point or, just short of it.  :bc:

I'm laughing at all the butt hurt, all wishing of failure on our country. It's sad actually. Something happened 8 yrs ago. Those people were deemed racist, bigots, unamerican. What are you dimwits? Enlightened ? Gmafb

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Is it the lord that causes you to gargle with Coach Corkys balls or are you just a stumpy dago queer?

Come on... Out of all those on the left, Vinnie Ballsack is by far the most reasonable. Also, seems to be the only one fully behind giving Trump a fighting chance.