Check your account email address ×

please let it be true.......

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Come on... Out of all those on the left, Vinnie Ballsack is by far the most reasonable. Also, seems to be the only one fully behind giving Trump a fighting chance. 

Well in a world populated by slingers and corkys  yes he is the most reasonable but before the election he was right there with them posting endless anti trump crap and calling his supporters stupid.....fuck him now that he wants on The Trump Train...he can walk. :bc:

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well in a world populated by slingers and corkys  yes he is the most reasonable but before the election he was right there with them posting endless anti trump crap and calling his supporters stupid.....fuck him now that he wants on The Trump Train...he can walk. :bc:

Yeah...I was worried about "Ballsack" there at the end.  He got awfully "hacky".  But I think he cleaned it up in the Elections Thread when he saw the writing on the wall.  He stuck a few left over hack threads he had rattling around in his noggin afterwords...but, I think he's moving on to what the ones of us with brains are hoping for...SUCCESS!  And using a measure of the last 8 as a "success measurement", it'd be hard to fail.  Not impossible...but tough to do.

19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Come on... Out of all those on the left, Vinnie Ballsack is by far the most reasonable. Also, seems to be the only one fully behind giving Trump a fighting chance. 

Registered Republican is what I am in Illinois, would be an independent but we do not have an independent designation in Illinois. The truth is I'm a social liberal and a fiscal conservative, I also like a strong military that is used in properly defined missions such as Gulf I. 

I have overwhelmingly voted and supported republican candidates in my life and those votes and support were based on the candidate themselves and not the party so much, just as my votes for democrats have been based on the candidate and not the party. 

Before the election I said whoever won would be my president and that is how I feel about any election, in the anteroom of our office a picture had always hung of the POTUS whether I voted for that person or not.

20 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is true. Slinger is bleeding vaginally, MC is desperately searching for any negative tid bit on the web. Vince just talked up a storm for months and then says... I'm good.