Check your account email address ×

U.S. intelligence reports from January and February warned about a likely pandemic

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Then why do Trumpsters keep claiming his shut off all flight from China in January?

Weird how much they like to lie. 

are you fucking stupid or just to lazy to look it up? 

13769 travel ban China added in late Jan 

Edited by Ez ryder

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Then why do Trumpsters keep claiming his shut off all flight from China in January?

Weird how much they like to lie. 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no you are wrong all travel from China was stoped at the end of Jan . China was added to the existing travel ban in place .

but I know that dose not fit your naritive. to bad it is a reality 

President Trump did also issue a "Proclamation on Suspension of Entry as Immigrants and Nonimmigrants of Persons who Pose a Risk of Transmitting 2019 Novel Coronavirus" on January 31, 2020.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

are you fucking stupid or just to lazy to look it up? 

13769 travel ban China added in late Jan 

This clown does that all the time his arguments are always Trump lied but it's the opposite he is a fucking massive :bullshit: er 

3 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

President Trump did also issue a "Proclamation on Suspension of Entry as Immigrants and Nonimmigrants of Persons who Pose a Risk of Transmitting 2019 Novel Coronavirus" on January 31, 2020.

or more detailed that Styrofoam Barbie will also ignore 

President Trump did also issue a "Proclamation on Suspension of Entry as Immigrants and Nonimmigrants of Persons who Pose a Risk of Transmitting 2019 Novel Coronavirus" on January 31, 2020. This prevents most foreign nationals from being able to enter the U.S. if they have traveled to China within the past 14 days and was widely considered a reasonable step in the coronavirus’ initial phases of spread and contagion . President Trump issued a travel ban to European countries in March 2020.  

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no you are wrong all travel from China was stoped at the end of Jan . China was added to the existing travel ban in place .

but I know that dose not fit your naritive. to bad it is a reality 

You are wrong. 

27 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:its not a conspiracy you retard 

For people that believed there was a pedo ring in a pizza place with no basement, I'm surprised conspiracy theorists aren't jumping on the fact that Trump knew how bad the virus was and hid it from his followers. 

Edited by revkevsdi

I'm listening to the Trump press conference right now. I agree they are trying to do what they can, but it's always a " Trump Rally " praising him. Kind of obnoxious. 

I can't help but believe they are using it for political gain, to a large degree. 

To be quite honest, I don't give a flying Fuck what Trump did or didn't do. At this point in time it doesn't matter. After this is all wrapped up and they want to point fingers fine, but this bullshit of confronting Trump and other officials needs to stop. Use the energy to focus on finding solutions to the logistics concerning the manufacturing of everything needed to fight this shit. God damn give it a rest........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidude600 said:

To be quite honest, I don't give a flying Fuck what Trump did or didn't do. At this point in time it doesn't matter. After this is all wrapped up and they want to point fingers fine, but this bullshit of confronting Trump and other officials needs to stop. Use the energy to focus on finding solutions to the logistics concerning the manufacturing of everything needed to fight this shit. God damn give it a rest........

I have been very critical of him here...going to give it a rest. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Nice utopian idea but Leftards are brain dead and evil :guzzle:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oooff.   I'd hope he's wrong, but am afraid he's not.  Last paragraph puts it in real terms.

If we did what was suggested, it wouldn't be necessary.

But humans are stubborn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hate to admit it, but Im starting to think this may be the smartest route to take at this point. But then again, lockdown does not seem to be working for Italy.

Went food shopping today and many had masks on and I could see the fear in their eyes......For the first time, I felt a bit uneasy as well.  Everyone trying to keep space and looking back and forth at each other wondering who in the store may be carrying . Its getting a bit surreal to say the least.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hate to admit it, but Im starting to think this may be the smartest route to take at this point. But then again, lockdown does not seem to be working for Italy.

Went food shopping today and many had masks on and I could see the fear in their eyes......For the first time, I felt a bit uneasy as well.  Everyone trying to keep space and looking back and forth at each other wondering who in the store may be carrying . Its getting a bit surreal to say the least.

That's exactly what I experienced in the GS. Gave me the fucking willies.

22 hours ago, frenchy said:

that's how it was presented, or at least how I interpreted it. I was trying to paint the picture in my mind. Just couldn't :lol: 

I never said it was at the same time. How did you get to that conclusion?