Check your account email address ×

California Gov. Gavin Newsom Issues Statewide ‘Stay at Home’ Order

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

For now they do, at least in some areas. 

When the big cities go on lock down I doubt Walmart workers will be going to work. 

Talked to a neighbor who works for consolidated communications. He said homeland security issued all of them travel permits in case things go full lockdown.

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Talked to a neighbor who works for consolidated communications. He said homeland security issued all of them travel permits in case things go full lockdown.

We got notice today from our managing partner that our industry is considered to be one of 13 critical infrastructure industries as determined by the CDC...blah blah blah, and that we are expected at the office, just no physical appointments.  We can do WebEx's so that kind of eliminates the need to physically meet with people.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

We got notice today from our managing partner that our industry is considered to be one of 13 critical infrastructure industries as determined by the CDC...blah blah blah, and that we are expected at the office, just no physical appointments.  We can do WebEx's so that kind of eliminates the need to physically meet with people.

Can't you office from Home??? :dunno: if you can't your technology is shit

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Can't you office from Home??? :dunno: if you can't your technology is shit

Yeah I can do everything but host a webex remotely from the looks of things.  Anything else I need to do no problem.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I can do everything but host a webex remotely from the looks of things.  Anything else I need to do no problem.  :lol: 

Should sort out the WebEx even like produced shit with drop l video and everything can be done with a little hardware :)

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We use WebEx I can host no problems straight from my laptop. 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Should sort out the WebEx even like produced shit with drop l video and everything can be done with a little hardware :)

What you do video conferencing for? Shit Eaters of the GTA? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

We use WebEx I can host no problems straight from my laptop. 

I haven't done one in a couple years, and always from the desktop at work, I might have a setting wrong, just tried to get one going yesterday from home and client couldnt' see my screen.  I 'll find out Monday as it looks like the only way we'll be conducting appointments for a couple weeks.

Edited by DriftBusta

we have about 70% working from home now.  "ceritical industry"  we need to give people that refi cash so they can spend it once the roller coaster stops.  had my first purchase deal blow up yesterday,  old seller is self isolating and won't let appraiser in.  3 days before they signed a contract where they requested appraisal back by 4/1 SMH

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I haven't done one in a couple years, and always from the desktop at work, I might have a setting wrong, just tried to get one going yesterday from home and client couldnt' see my screen.  I 'll find out Monday as it looks like the only way we'll be conducting appointments for a couple weeks.

good thing. Chances are it was a heated battle between you and snacks :lol: 

• Haha 3