Check your account email address ×

California Gov. Gavin Newsom Issues Statewide ‘Stay at Home’ Order

This needs to happen elsewhere, sooner than later would be better.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom Issues Statewide ‘Stay at Home’ Order

California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced a “stay at home” order for the entire state at a Thursday evening press conference. The order is set to go into effect at midnight.

Gavin Newsom wearing a suit and tie: Justin Sullivan/Getty

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-gov-gavin-newsom-issues-statewide-stay-at-home-order/ar-BB11qYLm

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Coming nationwide.

Shelter in place, only trips allowed are to the store, the bank, the doctor, and those folks that are essential to keeping goods moving.

The Chi-Coms locked that Wuhan, and Hubei province the fuck down, after they lied but fairly quickly nonetheless.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Shelter in place, only trips allowed are to the store, the bank, the doctor, and those folks that are essential to keeping goods moving.

The Chi-Coms locked that Wuhan, and Hubei province the fuck down, after they lied but fairly quickly nonetheless.

Menards / Home Depot also 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Golf courses & fishing bait shops also

The US had over 5000 new CV cases today. By saturday we will surpass italy, france, germany and Iran with the most active CV cases discovered. We are only a couple of days from a nation wide lockdown of everything. All public transportation and all public places of gathering. The market and our economy is going to be destroyed.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The US had over 5000 new CV cases today. By saturday we will surpass italy, france, germany and Iran with the most active CV cases discovered. We are only a couple of days from a nation wide lockdown of everything. All public transportation and all public places of gathering. The market and our economy is going to be destroyed.

China sent infected people here on purpose.

• Gold Member

Can I go camping, fishing, maybe mountain biking, Home Depot?    As Vince Said to me earlier a few days ago that I live in BFE so I don’t know anything about city life in a mass transit thread I think it’s stupid to lock down.....  maybe large metropolis I can see shutting the door but on 99% of the other land mass in the US a lock down is stupid!!!

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Our mortality rate is 1.5% and dropping.  One positive.

I think we have no idea how many cases are actually out there. It’s probably way more than we think. The real number of infected could drive that mortality rate down significantly as well.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Can I go camping, fishing, maybe mountain biking, Home Depot?    As Vince Said to me earlier a few days ago that I live in BFE so I don’t know anything about city life in a mass transit thread I think it’s stupid to lock down.....  maybe large metropolis I can see shutting the door but on 99% of the other land mass in the US a lock down is stupid!!!

Idaho, right?

I would think that they would only shelter in place a town that had Covid cases, in 6 days Idaho has gone from 0 to 23 cases.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/coronavirus/article241291686.html

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Idaho, right?

I would think that they would only shelter in place a town that had Covid cases, in 6 days Idaho has gone from 0 to 23 cases.

They just haven’t been testing for it all that much.  Prolly more cases I would guess.

59 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Idaho, right?

That’s mostly because of how things are done in those hayseed states. 

It’s going down in the coming days. Sooner for some states,then others. One of our customers pulled home land security permits for some of us. I received two pdf forms. The first one was a 24 hour driving permit,no big deal. The second one is a permit to buy fuel. From what I understand,only certain gas stations will be open,and you have to have a permit to buy gas at certain hours?? That’s all I know,but have been told three large cities will go into a hard lock down on Monday night. Two cities on the west coast and one on the East Coast. I would suggest you fill your cars with gas and stock up with things you really need. It looks like they are shutting down long distance travel? Just trying to keep people where they are. I’ve decided I’m not going snowmobiling,or going any where to far from home for several weeks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

It’s going down in the coming days. Sooner for some states,then others. One of our customers pulled home land security permits for some of us. I received two pdf forms. The first one was a 24 hour driving permit,no big deal. The second one is a permit to buy fuel. From what I understand,only certain gas stations will be open,and you have to have a permit to buy gas at certain hours?? That’s all I know,but have been told three large cities will go into a hard lock down on Monday night. Two cities on the west coast and one on the East Coast. I would suggest you fill your cars with gas and stock up with things you really need. It looks like they are shutting down long distance travel? Just trying to keep people where they are. I’ve decided I’m not going snowmobiling,or going any where to far from home for several weeks. 

Good call man. This is the time to hunker down with your family. Gather everyone real close and tell them what you love most about them. Tell each other stories of the fun things you have done and seen. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Good call man. This is the time to hunker down with your family. Gather everyone real close and tell them what you love most about them. Tell each other stories of the fun things you have done and seen. 

I just got home from work and will be back at work before they wake up. It’s really busy right now at work for some of us. Next week,I think I will be painting the house? 😂

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup... might happen nationwide within the next couple days.

Month minimum. 2 months better ...

Not might, it's gonna happen by the end of the week.  National Guard Units all over the country are being activated. We will be on a national lock down by Monday at the latest.  3 weeks minimum, if not longer. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Not might, it's gonna happen by the end of the week.  National Guard Units all over the country are being activated. We will be on a national lock down by Monday at the latest.  3 weeks minimum, if not longer. 

No doubt about it. Im hearing similar concerns from friends on the west coast. Shit is going to hit the fan. It will get spooled up on Monday and not stop there. 

Hope you’re doing well Jay. If you can, take some vitamin c.  Ration what you have but try to take 2000mg per day if possible. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

dont bullshit yourself you weak american faggot. we all know you really live in california and play call of duty all day. never seen a real gun or an axe in your life

4 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I hope so tbh. It's the only chance to not have this blow up.