Check your account email address ×

It's a good time to rob a bank or something

Don’t even need a weapon. Just roll in and start coughing and hacking and flinging spittle. They’ll give you the money. :lol: 

• Haha 3

• Gold Member

The no traffic thing will work just as well for the police. While they might look the other way if you blow a stop sign I doubt they look the other way if you rob a bank. Just sayin...

So I was walking through my neighborhood yesterday and we have a policeman that lives here and he was out and we stopped and talked for a while. 

I came right out and asked him I said so if I'm doing 90 down 13 mile would you pull me over...

He said I think twice about it and if I did I'd probably just tell you to slow down and be safe. He's done one traffic stop in 2 days. 

I said what if I crack my window and told you I wasn't feeling good and he said it'd be pretty much have a good day. 

they've also been instructed They don't have to arrest people unless it's violent

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

hard to rob a drive up teller.  my bank has been atm or drive up only for a week . at least the stoped the stupid 500 cash back at the drive up limmit .

I drove up and pulled $5k.

She says "$50?"

No hunny... look closer.

Had my first trip to the grocery store this morning since the panic hit. That was an experience. Weird to see how wiped out they were. But it was also interesting to see what people DONT like. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Had my first trip to the grocery store this morning since the panic hit. That was an experience. Weird to see how wiped out they were. But it was also interesting to see what people DONT like. :lol: 

They don’t like anything that requires a cook book.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Soda, chips and jink food shelves are completely full around here. Still. 

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

i wanted some trail mix,  it was about the only think in the nuts and snacks aisle sold out and only the original.  all the fucked up mixes were there.  Bought some smartfood instead,  i love that shit.  

Edited by Angry ginger

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i wanted some trail mix,  it was about the only think in the nuts and snacks aisle sold out and only the original.  all the fucked up mixes were there.  Bought some smartfood instead,  i love that shit.  

You need to eat more of that smart food dumb dumb!:lol:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Just got a notification that one of our venders is staying open 24hours,6 days a week still. Let me know if you need any pipe or fittings?:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

The one kitty corner from the rookery building. The second one north of the fed.

I worked on a buildout job at Continental Bank when I was a first year, the only project I ever worked on were they erected  pyrobar plaster walls, the millwork guys told me there contract was over $3M and that was in 1980.

I walked projects at the Fed, the feel of money in that building is just overwhelming.